Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprapped Mendel parts for sale

Posted by Adrian Bowyer 
Reprapped Mendel parts for sale
March 04, 2010 06:28AM
I've made a set of PLA Mendel parts and have put them up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110502502617

Half the profit will go back into RepRap; half will go to me. (As in personally. For beer.)
Re: Reprapped Mendel parts for sale
March 04, 2010 08:10AM
Hey Adrian,

will this be a collectors edition? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Do we get a signed certificate of authenticity from the father of the RepRap movement?

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
March 09, 2010 10:03PM
The image has a copyright claim on it, but doesn't say who to. Is a copyright claim valid if it doesn't identify the copyright holder? It's a nice irony because of the open source aims of the project.
March 10, 2010 12:53AM
The image has a copyright claim on it, but doesn't say who to. Is a copyright claim valid if it doesn't identify the copyright holder? It's a nice irony because of the open source aims of the project.

Adrian was being careless. I _told_ him 'just use your letterhead on a sheet of paper as a backdrop for your photograph'. Ah well. It was an act of compassion, not control-freakitude.

We're actually thinking of rolling out gentle anti-fraud measures for honest folk selling parts, to 'use your letterhead as a backdrop'. Because then it's clear that you made stuff, and you're not actually this guy:
[www.overclockers.com]
pretending to be you.

No one wants to receive a box of rocks in the mail. And I don't want to have to mediate it or arbitrate it.

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login