Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Metric PLA Prusa Mendel Set w/ Wade

Posted by StabAdie 
[USA] Metric PLA Prusa Mendel Set w/ Wade
March 15, 2011 08:23PM
Hello folks!

I have a set of silver PLA Prusa Mendel parts with a set of wade plastic parts. I have them for sale at eMakershop where there are pictures and more info.

You can find the listing here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 08:23PM by StabAdie.

Amputee Parade - My Art and Reprap blog
Re: [USA] Metric PLA Prusa Mendel Set w/ Wade
March 17, 2011 08:48PM
I noticed people putting their name and date in the photos. Is this something I need to do to get sales or am I just being too particular?

March 17, 2011 09:15PM
It's an anti-scam measure. It usually helps.

There's been one or two cases of people showing pictures of other people's parts and claiming they're selling them. They then take the money and run.
March 18, 2011 01:31AM
It's an anti-scam measure. It usually helps.

There's been one or two cases of people showing pictures of other people's parts and claiming they're selling them. They then take the money and run.

We've had attempts, but no successful ones. I think. grinning smiley

Mandating "photo with name and date on sheet of paper" aka "placematting" would help.

Since we're all devs here, please (very politetly) flag/educate new folk who've forgotten to placemat their pieces, eh?

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
March 18, 2011 02:07AM
Okie doke. I'll retake the photographs in the morning with the tags. I could use some better photos any way. I'll break out the dslr since the iphone ones didn't come out that great.

March 18, 2011 11:50PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login