Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kossel Mini T3P3 R3 + RobotDigg's metal corners

Posted by tomasf 
Kossel Mini T3P3 R3 + RobotDigg's metal corners
January 03, 2016 10:19AM
Hi,

I recently bought RobotDigg's Kossel metal corners to replace the printed ABS corners on my T3P3 Kossel Mini R3. I'm halfway into the build, and notice I can't get the Duet PCB to fit between two motors! It seems RobotDigg's corners are deeper, so the space between motors is smaller. sad smiley Any ideas?

Re: Kossel Mini T3P3 R3 + RobotDigg's metal corners
January 03, 2016 11:33AM
Hi,

I am too in process of building a kossel mini delta with injection molded corners (from aliexpress). Just assembled the base triangle and I find the space is pretty less for the electronics to fit in ( I will be using MKS sbase 32-bit board btw). To fit all electronics (including the power supply) and give a printer a cleaner look I have started building a box like structure made of Plywood (20mm thick) which was a leftover of another project ( box size 400mm x 330mm) over which the printer will sit and all electronics inside it. Finally planning to throw in some 80mm fans for cooling inside the box. May be, you might want to consider such a workaround in your case.

Cheers,

Arvind
Re: Kossel Mini T3P3 R3 + RobotDigg's metal corners
January 03, 2016 11:52AM
You could add small spacers between corners and horizontal extrusions to make the printer wider.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login