Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

K200 HE3D with Rumba Board

Posted by Modellelmi 
K200 HE3D with Rumba Board
December 03, 2019 09:51AM
Hello

Is there anyone here who can help me create a firmware for the Rumba board and the HE3D K200?
I would like 3 extruders and a heating bed.

Unfortunately I'm not the professional software engineer, so it would be nice if I only had to flash the firmware on the board.

Thank you very much
jcs
Re: K200 HE3D with Rumba Board
December 03, 2019 04:43PM
I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, someone to configure Marlin for that printer?
If it's not too late, I'd earnestly recommend a 32-bit board instead of the Rumba.
Also, I hope you have some experience. 3 color/material on a delta isn't going to be easy. I'd get it running as a single extruder then dual before attempting a 3 extruder system.
December 05, 2019 02:26PM
Hi

Yeah, I can't do that myself, so it would be nice if someone would do that for me.
Two extruders would also be enough for me.
The LCD is a 2004A.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2019 03:23PM by Modellelmi.
jcs
December 05, 2019 04:44PM
You'll probably have to find someone with that printer and a rumba board, so your chances are not good. I certainly can't help. I've only set up marlin once so I'm no expert. Not to mention I wouldn't try without the printer on hand for testing.

Perhaps you could use Repetier. There is an on-line configuration tool that you can use. It's prettly thoroughly explained so you might find you can do it yourself. There might be something similar for Marlin. I don't know.

Good luck!
December 06, 2019 05:28AM
Hi jcs

ok thanks.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login