Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to get a Free Kossel

Posted by rymdluo 
How to get a Free Kossel
August 19, 2013 03:01AM
Didn't see anyone here discussing the pay it forward movement by Johann where you can get free kossel parts. Quite a good way to spread the popularity of delta robots, if not already popular enough.

Link to article

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 03:01AM by rymdluo.
Re: How to get a Free Kossel
August 31, 2013 03:53PM
I could use some help. I don't have access at the moment to a 3D printer, and want to build a Kossel. I've ordered all my electronics, (looking for motors now). I'd be happy to pay it forward when I'm up and running.

Perhaps someone could help me out with the bowden extruder parts. The 3 motor mounts, and thread pulleys.

I'm looking at this in sections.

If I have to, in the beginning I could use plywood to hold the frame corners together. (Then print them when I'm running)

I'm eventually using BerryBot type magnets for the end effector.

The pay it forward is a very nice idea. In some ways the intellectual OPEN SOURCE is paying it forward to the community.

As I research my build, I see so many cool designs (RepRap Morgan). But I can't start making these custom parts until I have my first printer going.

There is Someone in the RepRap community in San Diego who's kind of big on youtube, but he's never responded to any of my e-mails.

So if there is anyone who could print a part or two to get me started, I'd appreciate it, and I will do the same in the near future!

Thanks

Max
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login