Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rostock homing not backing off in Marlin

Posted by mhackney 
Rostock homing not backing off in Marlin
March 18, 2014 02:19PM
Hello, I have been running my SeeMeCNC Rostock delta with Repetier firmware for over a year running from a RAMBo v1.1 board. I want to try out Marlin and the new auto calibration code. I have Marlin configured based on my Repetier settings and that was pretty straight forward. Almost everything works except for 2 things:

1) the subject of this post - the Rostock homes properly but when it gets to the end switches it stops with them tripped. An M119 verifies that the switches are triggered. I've looked everywhere through the config files for a setting for this with no luck. This should work so I must have something wrong. My config is below.

2) My RepRapDiscount smartcontroller (#define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER) - this worked fine in Repetier. In Marlin it a) displays partly good feedback and partly block letters and the menu navigation does not work and b) when defined, the X tower stepper moves continuously in 1-2mm steps as soon as you move it. Very odd. This is minor compared to 1 but would be good to figure out also.

Now to my files:

~~SNIP~~

Configuration.h.txt

Configuration_adv.h.txt

regards,
Michael

Admin Edit: Next time attach your files to your post instead of copying and pasting them. You can append a .txt to the end of the files to make them easier to open. Or use a service like pastebin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 05:49PM by NewPerfection.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login