Kossel or Cherry pi with 30mm Aluminium Profiles
June 30, 2015 08:30AM
Hi
I am looking for the STL files ( Printed Parts ) for Kossel or Cherry Pi which would fit 30mm x 30mm alumnium T slots. The 20mm x 20mm is not available to me or I would have to import them.
If not how would one be able to change the STL file to fit the profile. Is there anyone that could change the STL files for me if they not available.

Thanks
Vaughan
Re: Kossel or Cherry pi with 30mm Aluminium Profiles
June 30, 2015 09:00AM
scubi
Hi
I am looking for the STL files ( Printed Parts ) for Kossel or Cherry Pi which would fit 30mm x 30mm alumnium T slots. The 20mm x 20mm is not available to me or I would have to import them.
If not how would one be able to change the STL file to fit the profile. Is there anyone that could change the STL files for me if they not available.

Thanks
Vaughan

Vaughan

Have a look at Metal Corner brackets Maybe you could get some ideas from that.
June 30, 2015 09:13AM
Hi
That means I have to import the items , therefore I may as well import the 20mm x 20mm. I hoping someone has the STL files so I can print them or tell me how I can change the existing stl files for the Kossel.

Thanks anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2015 09:16AM by scubi.
June 30, 2015 09:19AM
scubi
Hi
That means I have to import the items , therefore I may as well import the 20mm x 20mm. I hoping someone has the STL files so I can print them or tell me how I can change the existing stl files for the Kossel.

Thanks anyway

No what i meant was you could get some ideas from it and maybe get some fabricated locally to you.

Doug
June 30, 2015 02:25PM
I'd recommend using a CAD program to create the stl files. OpenScad works well if you're a programmer. FreeCad is another.
I use Fusion 360, which is a 3d modeling program and is also free. Misumi provides 3d models that can imported, manipulated, then saved as stl files.
July 01, 2015 03:00AM
Anyone out there that would change the STL files to accommodate the 30mm x 30mm profiles. Have no clue how I would be able to change the file once I have it in 123D autodesk. I can create basic shapes etc .

Thanks
Vaughan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2015 03:27AM by scubi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login