Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Folger Tech 2020 slider build question

Posted by KevinS 
Folger Tech 2020 slider build question
October 02, 2015 06:38AM
The provided sliders parts are all printed opposite of what is shown in the Rev B manual. Like mirror images. They still go together but should I worry about this? Also they bend even at their loosest adjustment so the wheels don't track straight. Has anyone else run into this sort of issue?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2015 06:38AM by KevinS.
Re: Folger Tech 2020 slider build question
October 02, 2015 10:31AM
My sliders were the same way but they work fine. You may find that the carriages are not thick enough so your belts wont line up
properly. You will have to pad the carriages out from the slider if this is the case. You should post on the folgertech thread. There is a lot of information
in that thread.
October 02, 2015 12:35PM
Thanks for the information. I'm glad the reversed print doesn't matter on the sliders. That really sent up a red flag for me.
Because the wheels are held at an angle, irregularities in the sidewall really bump hard when sliding.
I'll check out the Folgertech thread.
October 02, 2015 05:40PM
KevinS
Thanks for the information. I'm glad the reversed print doesn't matter on the sliders. That really sent up a red flag for me.
Because the wheels are held at an angle, irregularities in the sidewall really bump hard when sliding.
I'll check out the Folgertech thread.

Ok I dont get any bumping, not sure what you are talking about with the bumping? that could be a problem do you have a picture?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login