price is decent and we can add
[www.aliexpress.com]
[www.aliexpress.com]
[www.aliexpress.com]

a full wiki
[www.xcr3d.com]

so it fully complet board and i have no read something here about it
do you know or hear something about it?
i know it s no open source but it s not a reason to say it s "bad" if there are dev behind it

official page for firmware
[lerdge.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 08:06AM by titeuf007.
Re: lerdge board for delta
May 19, 2017 06:28PM
Never seen or heard of this board before but it is well presented. Is it running its own firmware or does it run one of the main firmware offerings?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 06:28PM by DjDemonD.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
Published:Inventions
May 19, 2017 06:33PM
i have opened a thread in the good section for this board
apparently customers service is good if we have a bug or something else the resolve it rapidly(i have spoke with some users)
now the board has some release since the beginning so everything working well for new users.
i know a new correction of the board will be release(just an another fan output more so no new real design)
i like it because it seem very simple, good hardware design;and lots of interessing features
May 19, 2017 11:00PM
It only supports 4 stepper motors, and doesn't seem to have any expansion capability. Based on that alone, I wouldn't be interested at all.
May 20, 2017 05:16AM
4 steppers motors is already good for almost all people(you can t expect more for 82eu with LV steppers)
you can add two fan,wifi module, end stop filament detection+power cut off..there are more possibilities than lots of boards
[fr.aliexpress.com]
May 20, 2017 05:37AM
There is clearly a market for boards that are 32 bit and sit between the ramps/mega at the bottom end of the market and duet or smoothieboard at the other end. This appears to be one of them, I'd be wary running someone's proprietary firmware though. If this ran smoothie or RRF then it would be a decent offering for standard 3d printers.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
May 20, 2017 05:42AM
you can see the board working with a delta machine
[www.youtube.com]

i have spoken with the guy and the board has everything to tune well anything
for the moment only wifi is not ready to use.
it s non open source code base (it s what the dev team have said me..)
they want something user friendly without pc needed and no comment/uncomment setting which could hard for a newbie
the board is already fit for some commercial delta/cartesian machine available in china
September 07, 2017 06:56PM
I have 3 Lerdge boards now with full set of accessories,,My last board complete burn after 5 hours printing in total,Main processor is dead ,it is happened to several other user,Chinesse after sale support is perfect until is all going well.When you have trouble will say wrong wiring,not following manufacturer instruction,to high power ,,,,,,Other source of trouble are small size hot bed and extruder hether Mosfets,,They can manage up to 140 W and can blow up easy,,,,If you ordering this board you will need external power module 20 A mosfet ...Boar can not be connected to PC over usb ,,for that you need USB link module,,,I am not happy at all especially not happy with Lerdge support . Boards are very interesting on paper and some have powerful hardware specs and great prices, but are really at the oem stage of development.
September 07, 2017 07:11PM
Some things can be made cheaply in China and be almost as good as their equivalent from europe/USA, other things like complex 32bit 3d printer controllers, cannot. Ramps/mega works well enough if your saving money, if you want it to be amazing buy a duetwifi,i have two and they're worth every penny.

Simon Khoury

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login