Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something wrong with my Kossel Delta

Posted by Wolfram3 
Something wrong with my Kossel Delta
May 20, 2017 02:10PM
Hey,

I have a Flsun Kossel Delta 3d-printer and I have run in to some issues with it.
When I have my Y-Motor plugged in to my Y-socket the arm runs a bit weirdly.
But when I then plug it out the arm moves smoothly. ( video explaining it better )
I have no clue why it would do this, especially because the printer isn't plugged in when I move the arm.

When I try to turn on the printer and I write G28 in Pronterface only the X and Z arms moves
while the Y arms stands still. And when the X and Z arms finally have reached their end-stops
they keep on moving, but I think I can fix this in the settings.

Does anyone have any tips on what I should try next? I have tried to switch places with the motors and every time
something is plugged in to the Y-socket the arm doesn't move. I have really hit a wall this time..
If it's needed I'll share more information on the printer or some pictures.
I am a beginner so keep that in mind please winking smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2017 02:13PM by Wolfram3.
Re: Something wrong with my Kossel Delta
May 21, 2017 03:54AM
The Y-driver has an issue. I can't see it clearly in the video, but the drivers aren't plug-in types? So you'll need a new controller, I'm afraid... Maybe ask for a warranty replacement, claiming it's a DOA case ( defect on arrival ) .
Re: Something wrong with my Kossel Delta
May 23, 2017 05:38PM
is your wiring on the stepper configured correctly, i fogot which way it is you may have to google it, but when i was putting my connectors on my motors i didn't know which wires was paired together, but theres a method if you put two wires to get one you will feel resistance and if you pair other way it doesn't, but i cannot im my life rembember id check how the wiring is from your motor to the pins and they the same configuratiion colour wise same as the rest

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login