new flsun amazing delta

Posted by titeuf007 
new flsun amazing delta
May 26, 2017 06:37PM
look at this
[www.aliexpress.com]

pretty beautiful design and with 32bits motherboard
what do you think about it
the price seem decent for this kind of quality(touch screen,auto bed)
Re: new flsun amazing delta
May 27, 2017 10:54PM
Linear guides are such a good fit for small and medium size deltas it's really hard to recommend any Delta that is not using them.

If you like Delta printer with linear rails here is one that is all metal (but smaller) where flsun appears to have acrylic base ( and maybe other parts):

[www.aliexpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2017 10:55PM by newbob.
June 01, 2017 05:24PM
The first one sure looks nice and keenly priced, but rods instead of linear guides, traxxas ends not magballs, and almost certainly running off mks sbase. So its a great place to start, but you'll be upgrading a fair bit. Thats not a bad way to go though.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
Published:Inventions
June 02, 2017 01:24PM
To me, the flsun model looks a lot more solid than that of SoMars. The SoMars model is basically the same wobbling design as Rostock G2 or 301. The flsun's frame doesn't look like it can be slanted, bent or twisted.
I would love to see a diamond-headed (3-in-1-out or even better 5-in-1-out) version like that from flsun.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 01:25PM by Alexander Amelkin.
June 02, 2017 03:57PM
Alexander Amelkin
To me, the flsun model looks a lot more solid than that of SoMars. The SoMars model is basically the same wobbling design as Rostock G2 or 301. The flsun's frame doesn't look like it can be slanted, bent or twisted.
I would love to see a diamond-headed (3-in-1-out or even better 5-in-1-out) version like that from flsun.

How can you tell how sturdy it is? I do not see any photos showing what's under the white (plastic?) covers.
June 03, 2017 11:48AM
why not just buy all the parts individually like i did i thought a kit be ok but the amount of upgrading be best doing it from the start. ie i have metal corners and linear rail, if i bought a kit i would of spent more upgrading the rails and the corners, also mks sbase is a cheap solution without having the aftercare one should give if your selling a product, ie you tell them issues and they don't apply them or just ignore you completely and i recently swapped my builds mks sbase with a duet 0.85

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
June 03, 2017 05:29PM
yes i agree
it s what i plan to do for my next delta(once i will fix my issues with my first kossel)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login