X0 Y50 0MM
X50 Y50 0.1MM
X-50 Y0 0MM
X0 Y0 0MM
X50 Y0 0MM
X-50 Y-50 0.1MM
X0 Y-50 0MM
X50 Y-50 0.1MM

what do I need to alter to sort this out?

it is not a lot of an issue for most print, but I like to have to perfect

I've manually calibrated and leveled, I don't use auto's

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 04:26PM by deaconfrost.
Re: effector leveling
February 06, 2018 04:57PM
Have you tried running through the Esher 3D Delta Calibration wizard? I use it all the time and it's perfectly flat every time.
I've written up a usage guide here on my Blog.
February 06, 2018 05:10PM
I went through that before and all seems ok, I was printing at 0.3mm first layer then 0.1mm there after, but when I print at 0.05mm, thats when I have trouble with this strange leveling, hotend can't extrude at those points and eventually jams, I go through that again and see if I missed something

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 05:19PM by deaconfrost.
February 06, 2018 05:29PM
hmmm.... this is really weird, I went ahead and give it a test print, watching the nozzle printing across those points, and this time it moved across all points... FLAT :O

how...???

I haven't made any adjustment yet... strange

oh I'm running RADDS + DUE with DRV8825s, repetier firmware and I have linear guides..
February 06, 2018 05:48PM
Could just be your build plate glass rotating, I've had that exact glitch several times, glass is perfectly flat in one orientation, rotate it and glitch out time.
February 06, 2018 08:18PM
for some funny reason, it is perfect when it is printing, but when I do manual movement, it does that, I don't know why, and the jam wasn't actually jamming on the hotend, I swapped out the extruder motor and it is now printing fine, very strange but I live with it as long as it prints grinning smiley

in the middle of second layer at 50 micro

February 08, 2018 11:06AM
Cobalt Griffon
Have you tried running through the Esher 3D Delta Calibration wizard? I use it all the time and it's perfectly flat every time.
I've written up a usage guide here on my Blog.

Great guide you should get David to link to it from the calibration wizard page.

Simon Khoury

Co-founder of [www.precisionpiezo.co.uk] Accurate, repeatable, versatile Z-Probes
Published:Inventions
February 27, 2018 01:04PM
I generally side-step this problem (and also the problem caused by temperature changes making the aluminum expand/contract) by printing the first layer with a thickness of 0.2mm, and then printing the rest of the layers as thin as you please.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login