Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOLVED - Delta Kossel Pro - Problem during printing. HELP!!!

Posted by Riko.Roma 
SOLVED - Delta Kossel Pro - Problem during printing. HELP!!!
April 21, 2020 03:20PM
Hello guys,
After weeks of hard work I managed to install the Marlin 1.1.8 firmware on my RenRen3D, which had self-leveling problems, so I decided to install the BLtouch and further upgrades.

Fixed these first difficulties now when I go to print the Gcode, which I tried to generate with Slic3r, Cura and Prusa Slicer, they all give the same result, that is, the first layers have a fluid movement while the following ones the extruder starts to "jump" voluntarily.

Below I insert the video and some photos.

Video:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Photos:

Can the firmware be installed that I have to fix? or some settings of Slic3r or something else?

Thank you guys.
Greetings.
Federico

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 12:07PM by Riko.Roma.
Re: Delta Kossel Pro - Problem during printing. HELP!!!
April 22, 2020 12:32PM
Interesting. I have never seen anything like this. Kind of looks like additional z-height added (z-hop) when moving the head. This is a slicer setting. But it is supposed to be added only for travel moves longer than e.g. 2 mm while it looks like it is added between all segments on your video. Also when z-hop is enabled then it is active on the first layer too ... well, at least i think so.
Re: Delta Kossel Pro - Problem during printing. HELP!!!
April 23, 2020 11:44AM
THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

I changed the voltage from 1.06V to 0.86V in all driver stepper and works without problem... but I have the last problem, the Autoleveling that doesn't work :-(

I will open a new topic.

Thanks.
Federico.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login