G33 - Delta Auto Calibration Just won´t Work.confused smiley
March 29, 2021 05:48AM
Hello ,

I have an issue with my G33 - Delta Auto Calibration, and no more Ideas to fix it. He trys to calibrate but moves to the Endstop and then he writes Probing Failed, or he trys to probe and moves weirdly up and down and when comes Stow Probe and Probing Failed. sad smiley
I have an Anycubic Kossel with Mechanical Endstops and an Anycubic V2 Z Probe. I am using an SKR 1.4 Turbo with 2208 V3 stepper driver.
I attach my Config file to this Post. smiling smiley
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (94 KB)
Re: G33 - Delta Auto Calibration Just won´t Work.confused smiley
March 30, 2021 11:22AM
Have you verified all your endstops are working properly with M119? [marlinfw.org]
March 30, 2021 05:18PM
Yes I checked them with M119 and it looks right, everthing shows triggered then i push them smiling smiley And i also checked them with an Multimeter smiling smiley
rq3
March 30, 2021 05:34PM
Try either setting your delta height larger, or your probe z offset smaller (like -16.5 instead of -15.8). Your effector isn't getting close enough to the bed to trigger. Can your run an M48 probe repeatability test?
March 31, 2021 04:01PM
Okay , i changed the probe z offset to -16.5. but i have in the moment no z probe ,because mine just died spinning smiley sticking its tongue out when i get a new one i will test this Setting and will also try and run an M48.smiling smiley
April 16, 2021 09:03AM
Okay , M48 works, and i changed the settings. Now he at least trys to Probe and reaches the bed, but he wants too Measure outside the Printing bed.
Does anyone have an Idea whats the Problem ? smiling smiley
April 16, 2021 10:01AM
Here is the Updatet Version of my Config file.
Attachments:
April 16, 2021 11:49PM
What can cause issues is the motor connection has to be matched to the correct endstop.

It took me several attempts to get this right, using v2 of the manual downloaded (the supplied printed manual was not correct).

[www.anycubic.com] <-scroll down for download link

It didn't help that the motors go in the order x-y-z, but the endstops plug in the order of z-y-x. On the supplied controller, not yours.

(The motor order goes anti-clockwise, the X tower is to the left of the display / encoder / memory card, Y tower to the right, Z tower is on the opposite side).

Only by following the manual to the letter did I get autocalibrate working.

You should do the best you can to make sure the endstops are all at the same height as well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2021 11:59PM by DragonFire.
April 18, 2021 04:19PM
Hello ,

Okay now he wants to Probe , but I have a new Issue while Probing and Printig he crashes in my Drivebelts and trys too Probe outside the bed. Changing the Delta Radius dont seems too change nothing , but with a probing marching of 50 he will at least Probe inside the bed, but then Printing he hits the Drivebelts again.
I attach the Updated Config file. Maybe someone has an Idea.smiling smiley
Attachments:
April 29, 2021 11:38PM
I couldn't find 3 defines in your code, I marked them out in bold;-

#if ENABLED(DELTA_AUTO_CALIBRATION)
// set the default number of probe points : n*n (1 -> 7)
#define DELTA_CALIBRATION_DEFAULT_POINTS 5 // DaHai: Set higher if you wish, but not above 7 (not supported)

// Enable and set these values based on results of 'G33 A'. DaHai: These will get overriden and saved in EEPROM after Auto Calibration is run
#define H_FACTOR 1.01
#define R_FACTOR 2.61
#define A_FACTOR 0.87

#endif

The Dahai code works, but it's for a Trigorilla board. If you add the 3 defines in that might sort it out.

Or download Dahai variant, that definitely works on my Anycubic Kossel, with the controllers changed (to 2208 in your case). The 1.1.9 version, he also does a 2.0 but I haven't tried it.
LVD
May 02, 2021 06:42AM
DragonFire
#define H_FACTOR 1.01
#define R_FACTOR 2.61
#define A_FACTOR 0.87

Those are pretty ancient defines; I can't even remember what year or version I got rid of them in the G33 code. I gues somewhere in 2017 in between v1.1.6 and v1.1.7...
May 05, 2021 06:19AM
LVD
DragonFire
#define H_FACTOR 1.01
#define R_FACTOR 2.61
#define A_FACTOR 0.87

Those are pretty ancient defines; I can't even remember what year or version I got rid of them in the G33 code. I gues somewhere in 2017 in between v1.1.6 and v1.1.7...

Did they work? smiling smiley

#define X_DRIVER_TYPE 2208
#define Y_DRIVER_TYPE 2208
#define Z_DRIVER_TYPE 2208

Definitely wrong, driver type is TMC2208 or TMC2208_STANDALONE, not just "2208"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2021 06:40AM by DragonFire.
May 05, 2021 01:15PM
Hello,

So far it seems to work now. I changed the driver type to TMC2208 and, i changed these settings below.
I think thats was the problem.smiling smiley

#define XYZ_FULL_STEPS_PER_ROTATION 200
#define XYZ_MICROSTEPS 16
#define XYZ_BELT_PITCH 2
#define XYZ_PULLEY_TEETH 20
Attachments:
December 09, 2021 12:33PM
Isembor
Okay , i changed the probe z offset to -16.5. but i have in the moment no z probe ,because mine just died spinning smiley sticking its tongue out when i get a new one i will test this Setting and will also try and run an M48.smiling smiley

I've broke two probe switches over the years simply by forgetting to remove the probe from under the hot end, bed crashes are inevitable with these probes winking smiley

Anyway, I now replace the micro switch with a much less fragile type that can withstand a bed crash without any problem, it's a MUCH cheaper option (£2 for 5) to buying new probes !
You just need to alter the the config setting to account for the reduced height switch ..

//#define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -15.7 // standard anycubic probe
#define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -11.3 // with smaller replacement tougher microswitch

The microswitch I now use are easy to get from say ebay (no lever version) ..

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2021 12:36PM by Pippy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login