Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delta Printer building

Posted by Gaou 
Re: Delta Printer building
November 24, 2021 07:26AM
ok guys rails have been changed noise disappeared.

Thanks for the help...

Delta Printer
Duet 0.8.5 firmware 1.19
November 29, 2021 02:41PM
Gaou
dc42
@Gaou please check that you have set up your delta printer like this:
X tower on the left
Y tower on the right
Z tower at the back

i got X on the left Z on the right and Y tower on the back..

Is this what is causing the mirrorring ? if so can i remap the drives through firmware ?

edit: i remmaped the drives but it wasnt a good idea as there is no option of remmaping the endstops....eye rolling smiley

Easiest fix would be to move the wires to the stepper from where they are to where they should be. That means you should switch the wires between the right and back steppers.
December 06, 2021 12:50PM
David i need some help understanding the z triggered height
So my question is a mathematics one sort of.

On the documentation is says that i need to specify the triggered height for the center of the bed and then every point on my bed config.
So the H parameter says it is triggered height at a point minus the triggered height on the center of the table .

That means that if i have a triggered height -0.10 on the X0Y0 and -0.30 at a specific point X0Y128 the nnn is -0.40 ? Am i doing it right or i am on a wrong path ?

Secondly during the procedure you saying that i have to set Z0 with G92 and then get up on Z 5mm and do a G30 S-1. Is this something that i have to do for all the bed points or do i keep the center G92 Z0 and just doing only G30 S-1 on the other points ?

I wrote on the duet3d but you probably miss it ...

Delta Printer
Duet 0.8.5 firmware 1.19
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login