Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

400 Makibox Kits and 2,000 rolls of filament to Clear

Posted by Makibox Clearance 
400 Makibox Kits and 2,000 rolls of filament to Clear
October 27, 2014 10:48PM
We were part of the group that provided warehousing and delivery services to Makible for the MakiBox products. When Makible collapsed owing us a seven figure sum for our services we ended up with the stock held in our warehouse to help pay off their debts . It is all brand new and unused, but it is ‘sold as seen’ and there is a limited amount available, when its gone its gone.

The stock is on its way from China to the UK, kits are £299, 1kg rolls of filament £12.99 and 500g rolls £9.99, delivery £4.99 per order to UK

[www.makiboxclearance.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:48PM by Makibox Clearance.
Re: 400 Makibox Kits and 2,000 rolls of filament to Clear
November 04, 2014 11:18AM
Sorry but 299 GBP for a non functional 3dPrinter without any service ... dunno. Make that 200 and i might be interested
November 04, 2014 09:03PM
These boxes were priced at 200-300USD so even the top models shouldn't be more than 200GBP. Furthermore they were buggy, had lots of z-wobble, tended to overheat both motors and the board, extruder drives regularly broke and virtually all of the hot ends only lasted a couple of months. In some batches all the printrboards fried within the first month.

There is a very good reason Makible went out of business: The product isn't very good.

That price is almost as much as an Up!mini which is a solidly built plug and play unit with the same build area (and frankly they are also overpriced). M3D is putting out a 300USD plug and play printer at the moment also with the same build area. Fully assembled mendels are only 250GBP with 3 times the build area and way more reliable design.

I'd consider paying 100GBP for one of these, only because I like to tinker and I know people who have bought them and already gone through the hassle of fixing all the flaws of the machine. Otherwise:

DO NOT BUY THIS KIT
November 17, 2014 05:29AM
I add my few left ones - 300 € inkl VAT or excl. for all EU people

incl. a FroZen Extruder

[www.3ddinge.de]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login