400 Makibox Kits and 2,000 rolls of filament to Clear
October 27, 2014 10:48PM
We were part of the group that provided warehousing and delivery services to Makible for the MakiBox products. When Makible collapsed owing us a seven figure sum for our services we ended up with the stock held in our warehouse to help pay off their debts . It is all brand new and unused, but it is ‘sold as seen’ and there is a limited amount available, when its gone its gone.

The stock is on its way from China to the UK, kits are £299, 1kg rolls of filament £12.99 and 500g rolls £9.99, delivery £4.99 per order to UK

[www.makiboxclearance.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:48PM by Makibox Clearance.
Re: 400 Makibox Kits and 2,000 rolls of filament to Clear
November 04, 2014 11:18AM
Sorry but 299 GBP for a non functional 3dPrinter without any service ... dunno. Make that 200 and i might be interested
November 04, 2014 09:03PM
These boxes were priced at 200-300USD so even the top models shouldn't be more than 200GBP. Furthermore they were buggy, had lots of z-wobble, tended to overheat both motors and the board, extruder drives regularly broke and virtually all of the hot ends only lasted a couple of months. In some batches all the printrboards fried within the first month.

There is a very good reason Makible went out of business: The product isn't very good.

That price is almost as much as an Up!mini which is a solidly built plug and play unit with the same build area (and frankly they are also overpriced). M3D is putting out a 300USD plug and play printer at the moment also with the same build area. Fully assembled mendels are only 250GBP with 3 times the build area and way more reliable design.

I'd consider paying 100GBP for one of these, only because I like to tinker and I know people who have bought them and already gone through the hassle of fixing all the flaws of the machine. Otherwise:

DO NOT BUY THIS KIT
November 17, 2014 05:29AM
I add my few left ones - 300 € inkl VAT or excl. for all EU people

incl. a FroZen Extruder

[www.3ddinge.de]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login