ybm
Portabee by Romscraj
November 10, 2012 04:52PM
Hi all,

I have this machine for some time now and I really enjoy printing with.
Support respond.
What else
Hi,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, love to see the machines getting out there.

Cheers!

Portabee3dprinter.com
Re: Portabee by Romscraj
December 06, 2012 07:39AM
Halo Romscraj,

I am building my self a Portabee, what Heated Bed can be used? Do you have one in your store?

Thanks.
March 02, 2013 09:40AM
yes.. where are you located?
March 07, 2013 07:49AM
hi romscraj...

interested in a portabee unassembled kit...

you got any contact details? from singapore here grinning smiley
March 28, 2013 03:18PM
April 11, 2013 11:17PM
Me and another 2 person will go Romscraj office on 25th Apr.
Those who want to meetup may want to come on the day, around 7 to 8pm.

SW
Hi there,

I ordered a Portabee a bit more than 8 weeks ago. I have not yet received word on its status, and I think the tracking page on the website is not regularly updated, since it still says "processing".

I sent an email to danielw@portabee3dprinter.com about this on the 11th, but haven't heard back from him yet. Are you associated with Portabee in any way? If so, could you please help me track down my order?

Thanks,
Asad
May 18, 2013 02:00AM
hi asad,

i will ask daniel to get back to you on this.
May 18, 2013 02:23AM
Much appreciated, thanks!
May 22, 2013 09:50AM
Any update on Daniel's availability? I still haven't heard from him.
May 27, 2013 09:59AM
Hello,

I bought a portabee on "romscraj store" on March 04th, 2013 which I received on May 15th, 2013 (!!).

The problem being that the printboard does not work and they did not still send it to me a new printboard (I return them old).

My portabe does not work still since.

I wait...

Be careful with this store !

Julien.
May 31, 2013 12:39PM
julien,

we shipped the replacement to you on 29th may. and we tested the board that you sent to us. the x axis stepper motor driver's variable resistor was turned all the way down which caused your problem. you could have tried adjusting the variable resistor before sending back to us.

all our boards should have the variable resistors set up before we ship them out.
June 05, 2013 08:07PM
Sorry to bother you with this again, but I was wondering if deliveries have already been sent out? Daniel sent out a generic email to everyone on the 24th that said shipping would commence next week and everyone would automatically be provided tracking information. There were no updates that week or since.

I've been emailing him since the 11th of April regarding whether it is possible to update the shipping and contact information for my order. He didn't address this in his first response, and there has been no response to the emails I sent on the 11th of May and yesterday at all. I had no idea it would take nearly 2.5 months (that's just so far, of course) and this much worrying just to ensure a bunch of parts I paid for would get to me.
June 05, 2013 08:17PM
EDIT: Apologies, some of the dates above are mixed up. My first email that brought up changing contact and shipping info was on the 11th of May, not 11th April. I received a response to this, but my question wasn't answered. I emailed him again on the 23rd of May and yesterday. Hope that is clearer.
June 08, 2013 02:33PM
Hello,

If it's was so simple as turn a switch why don't you tell me ??
Your mails to solve my problem :
"hi julien, could you swap the x axis and y axis motor to see if it is the same?"
"your x axis motor driver may have been fried or the connector has some problem.
if you verified the connector has indeed been free from problems, please request an RMA number and send the board back to us and we will replace one for you."

It's easy to take me for an idiot, in the meantime, 3 months later my machine does not still work because I did not still receive the new printboard.
June 11, 2013 01:35PM
"Julien, if you still have not received your replacement something has gone wrong, let me re-check this and ensure that it is on its way,
"

@Daniel :

Have you re-check ? Because I still received nothing.

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd, 2013 and that on June 11th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...

Too fast the guys !
June 11, 2013 04:08PM
I think you can expect your users to have tried to adjust the trimpot, so I actually have to agree with romscraj. You could've tried adjusting it yourself first.
I hope you get your package though.
June 12, 2013 06:03AM
Since the beginning they take me for an idiot by saying to me that my portabee is going to be quickly sent : it lasted two and a half months...

Now it begins again with the printboard.I tried to adjust switch on X-axis, it just changed the noise of the motor but it never turned... : They well had to suspect that the card had died because they have never asked me for adjust the trimpot. If the card had been checked before sending, they would have already adjusted the potentiometer and everything would have straight off worked.

They sent it to me how the "new" card ? By boat ??
June 26, 2013 02:02PM
June 08, 2013 Daniel said : "Julien, if you still have not received your replacement something has gone wrong, let me re-check this and ensure that it is on its way"

@Daniel :

Have you re-re-re-check ? Because I still received nothing... !

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd, 2013 and that on June 25th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...
June 29, 2013 03:30AM
June 27, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi Julien,

Just confirming that you have received your replacement Gen6 and that
you are up and running,

Ok, thanks so much,

- Daniel"

My answer : NO

June 27, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi,

In response to your support ticket # (New Gen6).

We have shipped out a package today containing the spares you require."

June 29, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi Julien,

Please ignore the previous DHL code sent, I was preparing a package however on of the shipment team has informed me that there is one already in the mail!

It shall arrive soon,"

WHEN ???

Be carefull with Romscraj...
June 30, 2013 02:01AM
Just wanted to report I recieved my kit a week ago, for anyone that might be looking at this thread later.
July 03, 2013 04:26AM
This day it's a birthday ! I waiting for Portabee since 4 months !

And now ??

Julien.

[www.youtube.com]
July 24, 2013 03:54AM
@Daniel :
Have you some news from Singpost ?
Since May 29th, 2013 I still received nothing.
It would be can be time to think of another solution.

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd,2013 and that on July 24th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login