Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

romscraj store gone?

Posted by sglahn 
romscraj store gone?
June 08, 2013 07:21AM
Hi,

does anyone know what has happened to the romscraj store (http://romscraj.com)? All you see on their site is a jpg, the store disappeared. I'm asking because I have send them my broken portabee board and now I'm waiting for the replacement part for two month. On my last mail I got no response. So are they still active?
Re: romscraj store gone?
June 08, 2013 02:35PM
June 09, 2013 01:18AM
Hi,

So Daniel here from Romascraj. our store is still operational, sorry for any confusion due to the jpg, we are upgrading our manufacturing process to improve lead times and as such are holding all new orders for the next few weeks.

sglahn if you want to contact me at danielw@portabee3dprinter.com with your part request, I will ensure this is taken care of,

Julien, if you still have not received your replacement something has gone wrong, let me re-check this and ensure that it is on its way,

Thanks guys, sorry for the confusion,

- Daniel
June 11, 2013 01:32PM
@Daniel :

Have you re-check ? Because I still received nothing.

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd, 2013 and that on June 11th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...

Too fast the guys !
June 18, 2013 03:36AM
@Daniel :

Have you re-re-check ? Because I still received nothing... !

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd, 2013 and that on June 18th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...
June 25, 2013 06:23AM
@Daniel :

Have you re-re-re-check ? Because I still received nothing... !

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd, 2013 and that on June 25th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...
June 29, 2013 03:32AM
June 27, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi Julien,

Just confirming that you have received your replacement Gen6 and that
you are up and running,

Ok, thanks so much,

- Daniel"

My answer : NO

June 27, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi,

In response to your support ticket # (New Gen6).

We have shipped out a package today containing the spares you require."

June 29, 2013 Daniel said :
"Hi Julien,

Please ignore the previous DHL code sent, I was preparing a package however on of the shipment team has informed me that there is one already in the mail!

It shall arrive soon,"

WHEN ???

Be carefull with Romscraj...
June 29, 2013 06:22AM
Hello Julien,

The issue here lies with singpost, please check your email for the latest communication, the package has been shipped one month ago, it seems that Singpost is taking its time to deliver this,

Unfortunately we cannot control this, nor the weather, we wish we could,

Please contact singpost for more concrete information,

Thanks!

- Daniel
July 03, 2013 04:28AM
@Daniel : "Please contact singpost for more concrete information" : Sorry I don't speak chinese. I bought a Portabee not an "assimil method"...

This day it's a birthday ! I waiting for Portabee since 4 months !

And now ??

Julien.

[www.youtube.com]
July 24, 2013 03:53AM
@Daniel :
Have you some news from Singpost ?
Since May 29th, 2013 I still received nothing.
It would be can be time to think of another solution.

I remind that I ordered on March 03rd,2013 and that on July 24th, 2013 I still have nothing which works...
July 24, 2013 03:10PM
Julien

Just a bit of advice mate
If you're not living in Singapore then don't post on the Singapore thread.

If you are living in Singapore then go visit the guys at Romscraj and sort this out. All my experiences with the guys have been good.

I for one ( and im sure many others) are getting tired of your continual moaning . Not to mention posting the same stuff across multiple threads.

Stop spamming the rep rap forum please ...thanks
July 25, 2013 05:10AM
@Bigfilsing :
I spent 400 € for an Portabee + 90€ for customs charges + 45€ for return defect printboard. It lasts for months and Romscraj store sent nothing to me in return.
You find that normal ? The only thing which me rest it is to prevent the other buyers.

Or then they send to me of the materiel which works. It is not hard, by DHL it asks 4 days. For what do they wait?
July 25, 2013 01:57PM
Hello Daniel,

Can you send me your store address? I'll be in SG next week for 4 day and need to get some spare parts. No.1 on my list would be a .2 nozzle for a 3mm filament extruder. I that does exists. Hehehe If not what would be the smallest nozzle available for 3mm pla filament? I also need a new heating element that came with your Durbie V2. Maybe 3 of this just to be sure. How much would a complete hot end cost? Been having a blast with this Durbie and I'm the process of building a 2 feet cubed print area printer. Also is there a way for me to pay online for the parts before I arrive and have it sent to a friends place?

Thanks,

Louis
July 26, 2013 12:13AM
Julien

I am not questioning whether you have a legitimate claim for warranty on defective parts or not! That's none of my business.

I am asking you to stop spamming the Singapore Rep rap forum with your complaints. That's all.

Good luck
July 26, 2013 06:21AM
And what do I do ? I keep silent, I shall receive nothing and I am satisfied with it. It is necessary to say it when people are not honest, no ? It has been 5 months since that lasts. When they want they make something.
July 29, 2013 02:13PM
Well it may have been lost in the post. It may have been held at customs your end waiting for tax and duty to be paid. Who knows ? My point is until this issue is cleared up and the exact whereabouts of your control board is known, you cant just call people dishonest and assume they are trying to cheat you. That's unfair.

Either way, continually posting here and in multiple threads won't achieve anything ...as you have noticed.

Good luck
July 29, 2013 06:34PM
Hi Julien,

I would like to help u in your situation. Firstly, where are you from?
Am I right that you have not got your controller board working?
Is there alternative solution at your palce to get that stuff work?

SW
July 30, 2013 05:43AM
Hello,

Thank you for your attention and excuse I for spamming your forum. The problem it is because I bought a portabee for 5 months and since the beginning the communication with the seller is nil. There there is a problem and I have absolutely no piece of news of Daniel@romscraj since one month. They are certainly honest (as I) but they mess very hardly of them customers.

But anyway it is already too late, the project of which I took care is finished and to finish it we bought Makerbot. The carelessness of the seller has consequences at which it laughs but for my work the consequences are important....

Thank you.
July 30, 2013 11:59AM
Hello,

I have just received the parcel sent on May 29th by Romscraj !
It came by boat, it's perfect, not ?
I try the card as soon as possible and inform you.

Thanks.
July 30, 2013 11:04PM
That's good news Julien, glad to hear it.
Be sure to let us know how it works out.

If you need any spares in future be sure to request "Singpost registered airmail", it cost's 5 Singapore dollars extra but gives you a tracking number and takes 7 to 14 days world wide. Its also a good idea to use "warranty replacement parts" in the description as this avoids the chance of import duty and tax at your end.

Good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 11:10PM by bigfilsing.
July 31, 2013 01:46PM
So Julien..you have your new card ....and .....

This is a forum you think you can just abuse suppliers and moan. So is it working or not ????
August 07, 2013 09:21AM
Sorry, my office is close for holidays. I try the card as soon as possible and I inform you.

Julien.
August 09, 2013 12:13AM
cool let us know how you get on .
August 22, 2013 04:59AM
Hello,

It's OK with the card which I received... but not at first test : x-axis motor and y-axis motors didn't work fine with the original wiring. I wiring them like z-axis (2510 connector pin number)and it's work fine.

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login