Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprappers in Portland Oregon

Posted by Tom Frisch 
Re: Reprappers in Portland Oregon
November 22, 2013 11:22AM
Howdy RepRappers!

I just moved here a month ago and have my Prusa2 in pieces needing reassembly.

It would be great to have a meetup somewhere and reasssemble it, maybe to working status in a couple of hours.
I have been messing around with this stuff since 2010 and have a couple of disassembled Makerbot Cupcakes as well that could be revivied.

I am in Kenton and will be checking in at Backspace, my workplace is spitting distance.

Cheers,
Gord.
February 03, 2014 05:53PM
Just saw this and thought I would bump it. I have a prusa I3 XL with a new e3d head but looks like I just lost boot loader on my mega. Anyone around here have a programmer? Will deliver to have it downloaded. Will even pay for time. Just can't see paying for a programmer for a rare thing.
February 03, 2014 06:01PM
I have a an STK500 if that helps? It is hiding somewhere, so it will take a little bit to find it and dust it off.
April 03, 2014 03:50PM
We have a tech zone mendel up and running. James mitchell posted a few years ago. that he was starting the build. We are currently making parts for a reprap pro tri color and a delta cherry pi.
Attachments:
open | download - 1508017_610974302325539_1531626548_n.jpg (117.1 KB)
November 06, 2014 04:01AM
We have a Cherry Pi Delta and a RepRapPro Mendel Mono up and printing. We can make printed parts for people who need parts for a 3d printer for a reasonable fee. Check us out on [hedron.technology].
Attachments:
open | download - delta_robot.jpg (33.4 KB)
December 16, 2014 05:34PM
Just got my DIY Tech Shop I3x Up and running added a lot of add-on's to make it even better . Love working with it and printing what ever I want
April 28, 2017 10:03PM
Just got my first 3D printer - TronXY X3.

I live in Tigard

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2017 10:04PM by markshancock.
June 22, 2017 10:32AM
hello is anyone out there??
my name is John ( on line handle Gaston3690)
I liive near Gaston Oregon and am looking for an active forum , users group, whatever .
I am retired and do a lot of different hobbies and added 3d printing to the mix. I have a fully equipted machine shop, to putter in and a a shop full of stuff to putter with
My son owns a 3d printing company and bought a used printer from a company and they "through in" a CubeX trio. The owners never had it working properly and had lost the paper work and software for it
long story short, my son gave it to me. My hope is by buying a cheap 3d printer kit,( the Anet A6) I could learn enough to make the CubeX into a functioning machine
Newest addition to my toys is an Anet A6 3d printer and there is a lot I don't understand about it and I really don"t know what i don"t know!!
I have made my share of good and bad prints, often not knowing the reasons for the difference!
I would like to get connected with other priinter owners,builders,etc WHERE WHEN HOW??!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login