Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leapfrog Creatr Vs Makerbot 2x

Posted by lawrence 
Leapfrog Creatr Vs Makerbot 2x
June 02, 2013 04:46PM
Hello , I am about to purchase a 3D printer and I am deciding between 'Leapfrog Creatr' & 'Makerbot Replicator 2x'.
The Leapfrog model is really well assembled, with dual extruders and I am inclined to buy that.
Feel that the replicator 2x, is really good on the firmware , though the build volume is low and price is bit higher.

Any recommendations on which one to choose.

Thanks
Lawrence
Re: Leapfrog Creatr Vs Makerbot 2x
June 02, 2013 09:07PM
if you need the option for 2 extruders ... i think rep2 is great.

but ... have you considered ultimaker?

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login