Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:: a stew of tomatoes and some wooden X-axis::

Posted by redreprap 
:: a stew of tomatoes and some wooden X-axis::
April 11, 2013 01:28AM
yes some tomatoes were "killed" in the process grinning smiley

without proper mills, flat bed cutting tools, etc ... making this is quite a challenge
the rail length is 750mm, total movement accessible is approx 660mm.

calculated per step movement is roughly 5microns ++. but with wood flexing and play, i wouldnt know until i get my hands on a dial (which is coming in next month i think, even so i think wood flex might just easily account for 1 step length).

the flange bearings are type F688z. 2 units inverted gives a nice "ride" for the belts which are XL 9mm.

[3roomlabs.blogspot.sg]

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
Anonymous User
Re: :: a stew of tomatoes and some wooden X-axis::
April 12, 2013 01:26AM
Mega haker props! IKEA bot.
Re: :: a stew of tomatoes and some wooden X-axis::
April 12, 2013 09:03AM
i am a fan of iron man, and starks lab at home spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

doing this is kinda like stark making his first armor in the caves LOL

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login