Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

publish a page in RepRap

Posted by Reiszel 
publish a page in RepRap
December 22, 2019 04:46AM
Hi there, I am a newbie in the forum. I have designed some extruders and techniques for 3D printers and I would like to create a page in RepRap to share my developments. I tried the steps described in [reprap.org]. I can preview the page but when I click on "SAVE", this message appears:

"Incorrect or missing CAPTCHA.
To protect the wiki against automated edit spam, we kindly ask you to solve the following CAPTCHA:
"

Ok, after solving the captcha the following warning appears:

"Warning: This action has been automatically identified as harmful. Unconstructive actions will be quickly reverted, and egregious or repeated unconstructive editing will result in your account or IP address being blocked. If you believe this action to be constructive, you may submit it again to confirm it. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is:

New account creating a new page with external link

"

When I try to save the page again:

"You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users."

And I am automatically logged off. Tried to login again but the page is not saved.
What I am doing wrong?
VDX
Re: publish a page in RepRap
December 22, 2019 06:37AM
... do you have a valid WiKi-account?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
December 22, 2019 10:30AM
I have an account to log in to this forum. I have other account in which I log in from the main RepRap page. Do you mean I need a third account?
VDX
December 22, 2019 01:50PM
... yes, the RepRap-WiKi needs a different account, than the forums -- read here: [reprap.org]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

December 22, 2019 07:58PM
Yes, I have a RepRap Wiki account. I can log in and start to edit a new page, but after I try to save, the issues described in my first post happens. Any suggestions?
VDX
December 23, 2019 05:10AM
... hmm ... no clue yet -- try to contact a WiKi-admin (it's a different group than the forum admins) ...

Viktor
--------

December 24, 2019 02:34PM
Problem solved,
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login