Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nozzle height adjustment issue

Posted by vishaksha 
Nozzle height adjustment issue
May 01, 2020 05:35AM
I am facing nozzel height problem in printing. I am using inductive sensor for z height. I have set up Marlin and also using G29 command nozzel height and z-offset is calibrated (my z-offset is 0.1mm). While z-offset calibration, I have adjusted z-offset so that only bussiness card can pass(i.e. 0.1mm). But while actual printing, nozzel stops at somewhat 8-10mm away from heatbed and material falls from 8-10mm onto heatbed. I don't know how it is happening.why nozzel is not coming to 0.1mm while actual printing and why it stops at 8-10mm aways from heatbed? I am unable to resolve this issue. If you can help me in this case , I will be grateful to you. Please kindly help me.

my proximity sensor is fixed only. There are many videos on YouTube showing calibration of nozzle offset and they have used proximity sensor only. I followed the same one.
1) When I use G29 command for bilinear calibration system before printing at that time bed comes near to the nozzel and there is small gap of 1mm between nozzle and heatbed . And also red light of proximity sensor glows.

2) but when it starts actual printing, bed reaches upto 8-10mm away from nozzel and stops there only. And also proximity sensor's light doesn't glow. And in that position only printing starts and material started to fall from nozzel onto the bed.

when the printing starts from 8-10 mm away at that time LED of sensor doesn't glow there.still printing starts from there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login