Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custom delta firmware sources Help!!eye popping smiley

Posted by AhmedU 
Custom delta firmware sources Help!!eye popping smiley
August 26, 2020 05:25PM
This is my first printer to build from scratch, and my first delta printer , i have a problem using marlin to make a custom firmware for my delta printer , and it has been a while since i ever dealt with simple programming, there are very few helping forums that are interested in delta printers, and too bad i have no specific model to memic, so i made it custom from scratch
I am asking for if
1- there is any educational videos that goes step by step to make a custom firmware for a delta printer , i mean really for dummies level , i feel like a child working through this high level programming and delta caliberations
2- if there are any professional services for firmware making , i have seen fiverr, but find no professional service worth , any recommendations

will appreciate your help and answers guys thanks smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2020 06:45PM by AhmedU.
Re: Custom Kossel 800 firmware sources Help!!eye popping smiley
August 26, 2020 05:46PM
Why does your delta need custom firmware?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
August 26, 2020 06:26PM
Hi dc42
Cause I really do not need where to start , I began with a biqu kossel dimensions , but changed the board to skr 1.3 , switched drivers to tmc 2130 , and bought the motors, fish eye and arm lengths that were available ,
so by time i realised that i have made a different version of the product, and have no clew how to edit firmware , and even biqu has discontinued their support for their product long ago for problems it showed , so i have no updated firmware , nor the knowledge to make one , specially for a delta , i feel lost , that is why
August 26, 2020 06:29PM
Do you have an alternate method?, please tell , as i feel like being lost , and don't know where to head in the marlin function , and what parts should i edit , and which i don't have , will really use a help if there is some kind of general detailed guide for non professionals , or a video , or even a course , or a custom service provider
rq3
September 10, 2020 10:55AM
Try this just to get started:
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Custom delta firmware sources Help!!eye popping smiley
January 03, 2021 09:10AM
Dear DC42 . H parameter in M665 is the level of Z-probe , not Z coordinate in DElta printer. In Delta X,Y,Z -in home must be 0.X,Y,Z coordinate are equal in DELTA. Maybe the firmware must be change?
DC42. In config.g I set in M666 X=0 Y=0 Z=0. Why Z = 999?
Re: Custom delta firmware sources Help!!eye popping smiley
January 03, 2021 03:58PM
M666 sets the corrections to the endstop switch positions, not the actual locations.

Please post your complete config.g and homedelta.g files. You will get faster responses to questions relating to RepRapFirmware if you post them at [forum.duet3d.com].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 03:58PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login