Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saskatchewan Canada

Posted by dissidence 
Saskatchewan Canada
May 21, 2010 11:22PM
i would like to have a group made for Saskatchewan Canada if you want to make if for a city, Regina would be a good one

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
Re: Saskatchewan Canada
May 28, 2010 11:15AM
I second this request.

Mike and I have been in communication and have also discovered at least one other kindred spirit in the area. I'm sure that more will turn up if we can create a place to connect.

A forum for a "Regina, Saskatchewan RUG" would probably be best. There is another University in Saskatoon, to the north of us, which will probably develop it's own group eventually.

Thanks
Kevin Smith
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
July 12, 2010 12:31PM
hey cool thank you for that, hopefully we can find some new people who are interested in the reprap here now.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
February 26, 2012 01:03PM
so any new people out there yet.?

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
September 27, 2013 05:29PM
Regina here. Almost finish building my mendal but looking to build a morgan as soon as I can get the mendal working as my repstrap.
September 27, 2013 05:32PM
Cool

Always glad to see people. Ironically I will be in Regina next weekend

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
September 27, 2013 06:02PM
Maybe I can buy you a drink and show you my half-ass mendal next weekend thumbs up. I've PMed you my contact info.
December 31, 2013 05:56AM
I'm in regina and looking to try to build a 3d printer.
April 10, 2014 06:11AM
I live 1 1/2 hours north of Regina just started my first reprap box frame pursa i3 nice to know there's locals may need some advice in the future
April 21, 2014 08:05PM
Hey fellow Prairie RepRappers...

My son and I have start a business supporting other westerners and Canadians in this hobby with quality filament- it's to help us all and it's a business/life lesson for him -

We have stock of every color available in PLA and ABS 1.75mm or 3mm plus and stock of most of color changing products, conductive ABS, and access to even some of the more exotic materials like PolyCarbonate and different Nylons. We are also an authorized MakerBot Reseller for those that have an interest in a ready to go solution.

You will find that we have a wide selection of shipping options but without a doubt FedEx ground has proved to be the most economical in 90% of cases... just for an example we have shipped from 1-6 kg just about anywhere in Canada and the price only varies from approx $25 to $40 max... and more by delivery location. If you are in a major center in the west FedEx Ground is likely 2-3 days...

We have a growing list of customers from Newfoundland to Vancouver (and one in Utah) and would love the opportunity to help you all out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2014 08:05PM by RepRap Warehouse.

Steve
RepRap Warehouse | www.reprapwarehouse.com
April 21, 2014 08:15PM
Kudos on the new venture.

I was looking at you site.(on my cell granted.) But I don't see much for product discriptions. I like your prices but I need more info.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
October 18, 2014 03:20PM
Hey guys, names Ryan, guess I'm part of the group now haha my company will be using a 3D printer a lot so I'll be here and glad to see we have sask people supporting us!
March 05, 2015 06:04PM
What's up fellas?!?!? Proud to say the parts for my prusa i3 rework are on the way. Last thing to purchase is the power supply. Really like the idea of the ATX mod but that seems like a project in its own right. So excited.

I am in Regina so if you guys feel like having a drink or meeting or if I need help pleae do!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login