Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ireland filament swap suggestion...!!!

Posted by Vindieselwalker 
Ireland filament swap suggestion...!!!
March 26, 2019 06:53PM
I was about to order some 3mm ABS (large role). I'm curious whether anyone has an excess of any particular colour with a view to swapping a few meters. That would influence the choice of colour I'd order.

For instance, if someone has a large role of Black or White, but no Red then I'd order Red and arrange swap (meter for meter) of Red for what ever you have excess of.

Better still if you are in the greater Munster area (or Dublin as I occasionally travel that direction), could arrange meet-up and swap.

If anyone has excess of any other filament sizes, types (ABS/PLA/Other), colour, and located in Ireland (this is the Ireland RepRap User Group area) then feel free to put a note here.
Re: Ireland filament swap suggestion...!!!
April 04, 2019 06:04PM
Vindieselwalker
I was about to order some 3mm ABS (large role). I'm curious whether anyone has an excess of any particular colour with a view to swapping a few meters. That would influence the choice of colour I'd order.

For instance, if someone has a large role of Black or White, but no Red then I'd order Red and arrange swap (meter for meter) of Red for what ever you have excess of.

Better still if you are in the greater Munster area (or Dublin as I occasionally travel that direction), could arrange meet-up and swap.UC browser SHAREit Appvn

If anyone has excess of any other filament sizes, types (ABS/PLA/Other), colour, and located in Ireland (this is the Ireland RepRap User Group area) then feel free to put a note here.

my issues has been solved!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login