Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Playing "spot the offensive word"

Posted by dc42 
Playing "spot the offensive word"
November 29, 2018 04:02PM
I have seen several designs of magnetic j***ts, some very good (providing lots of attachment force all j***t angles), and some much poorer ones. Somebody said magnetic j***ts were no good on these forums a few w***s ago, and in response I tested my delta with a lot of additional w****t suspended from it.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Playing "spot the offensive word"
November 29, 2018 04:02PM
I have seen several designs of magnetic j***ts, some very good (providing lots of attachment force all j***t angles), and some much poorer ones. Somebody said magnetic j***ts were no good on these forums a few w***s ago, and in response I tested my delta with a lot of additional w****t suspended from it. Maybe I should publish a video to prove the point.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
December 14, 2018 04:06AM
W e i g h t ? J o i n t ?

Weight ! Joint !

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
December 14, 2018 04:08AM
and Weeks ? dunno how those words can be considered offensive. Apart maybe from "joint" for some people living in a dream ?

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
December 14, 2018 04:18AM
loose weight spammers...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login