Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone from greece?

Posted by rogas 
Anyone from greece?
November 28, 2010 07:39AM
Hello smiling smiley
i live in athens and i search for someone to print me parts for mendel or reprap. maybe we cah share costs or something.
Re: Anyone from greece?
December 22, 2010 10:26PM
Hello,
I am Greek too.
Why dont you try to construct your mendel from other materials and then print them from plastic and replace them ?
I am building my Mendel out of Aluminum.

Filika,
Nikos
D
January 30, 2011 02:38PM
Hi,

I am really interested to build a RepRap from scratch but I can't find anywhere any drawings/blueprints and details of the parts needed. How do you build your Mendel?

Thanks,
Dimitris
February 02, 2011 05:36AM
Hello D,
Everything you are asking for is here [reprap.org].

I am using the Prusa design [reprap.org] but using resin for the plastic parts.

Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 05:37AM by tasb.
January 08, 2012 04:52AM
Γεια/Hello

Spyrosgrinning smiley
Still gathering the knowledge first then the pcb then alouminoum or wooden parts
if anyone is willing to send me a bunch of printed ones i'll be most obliged, then i can send him another bunch back

[email protected]
January 26, 2012 04:00PM
Hey people!

So did anyone build one yet? I found out about reprap a few days ago and I really like everything about the concept! Me and a friend are seriously thinking about building one. I'm currently looking for kit suppliers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2012 04:01PM by Lathan.
January 29, 2012 07:15PM
Hello guys! I'm Vasilis from the local hackerspace in Patras, P-Space.
We're currently building our own RepRap Prusa. We're done with the electronics and we're halfway in getting our printed plastic parts for Prusa (they are currently being printed by our friends at the Athens hackerspace, hackerspace.gr). We hope to have it working in 1-2 weeks.

If anyone has a specific issue, go ahead and ask. I'm sure we can help you!
January 30, 2012 02:03PM
I just discovered this thread too...

I am Sque from hackerspace in Herakleion "To LABaki", and we are making also our first steps on reprap. Sure it would be the best, to print each others the plastics! However I noticed (at least at hsgr) that the quality depends a lot on the printer. Makerbot did not produce so delicate results. Does anyone know the impact on the final reprap its self?

With a Prusa how long does it take to print its own plastic? It would be nice if we arrange group orders for printable and non-printable parts.
coolreprap
January 30, 2012 03:08PM
I am from thessaloniki
i want to build a reprap too!
i stay in touch with your uodates and hacjerspace.gr
thank you!

tzikis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello guys! I'm Vasilis from the local hackerspace
> in Patras, P-Space.
> We're currently building our own RepRap Prusa.
> We're done with the electronics and we're halfway
> in getting our printed plastic parts for Prusa
> (they are currently being printed by our friends
> at the Athens hackerspace, hackerspace.gr). We
> hope to have it working in 1-2 weeks.
>
> If anyone has a specific issue, go ahead and ask.
> I'm sure we can help you!
January 31, 2012 04:08AM
Γεια σας παιδιά,
I have built my own mendel. I' ve built it as cheapy as i could and now I'm printing my own parts. Take a look at my blog reprapgreece.blogspot.com . I would share any information i can whith you guys. Good luck.
Αντε να μαζευόμαστε λίγοι λίγοι.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 04:11AM by cubaelibras.
February 04, 2012 09:20PM
Hi guys, i am Lefteris Kosmas from Athens, Greece hackerspace (aka hackerspace.gr)

We already have a Makerbot Cupcake CNC and we are in the process of builting a RepRap too.

I will post any updates when we have something new from us.

BTW: 10 of our 22 members are attending FOSDEM so if you hapen to be in Brussels search for the people wearing hackerspace.gr t-shirts, pins, or stickers on their laptops.
February 22, 2012 03:40AM
Hello,
We are 4 friends in Athens. We have built a Prusa (1st version) that works, and we are trying to trim it to the best quality possible. We can print parts and we are printing improvements over the "stock" model (linear bearings etc). We've also printed some designs of our own -- see pics for samples. Quality is improving all the time as we learn how to use it.
We are currently using SFACT on 0.35mm layers, with 0.5mm nozzle and black ABS.

Argiris
Attachments:
open | download - img001.jpg (262.4 KB)
open | download - img002.jpg (102.4 KB)
open | download - img003.jpg (220.5 KB)
open | download - img004.jpg (263.5 KB)
open | download - img005.jpg (159.1 KB)
hey argiris. i'd like to get in touch with you. do you have a twitter account? if so, ping me there. my nick is tzikis.
March 22, 2012 02:37AM
I've sent an email.
April 02, 2012 06:04AM
Hello,

I am Harris from Athens, I built a Prusa with LM8UU lineal bearings. For parts or help building your own feel free to contact me.
I have an account at thingiverse with some things I made but not all - [www.thingiverse.com]

Harris
May 10, 2012 01:49AM
Hi,

I'm from Greece and a fiew months ago I bought a Prusa RepRap kit. I though I' ll find the time to build it but I never did. Therefore I have to sell it. The RepRap kit has been bought from the MakerGear.com where there are all the neceserry videos to help you build it. I am selling the kit in the price of 800 euros though it cost me approximately 1000 euros (Delivery and Customs cost). If anyone is interested please contact in nchatzoglou@yahoo.com.

My regards to the Team

Nick
May 10, 2012 03:55AM
Hello Spyros, Sque, Eleftherios and all,

I am located in Heraklion, Crete.
I am following reprap for some months now and I may start building a Prusa one.

Is there anyone willing (and having the time) to print me some parts (hackerspace in Athens, Patra, Heraklion or anyone else)? What is the cost for a set of parts? You can send me a PM with a contact email or phone number.

Thanks!!
June 07, 2012 01:05PM
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my PhD in the U.S. and have become really excited with 3D printing and the RepRap project. I am also really glad to see that our hackerspaces have already built printers. Let me know if I can be of any help from here (ship something you cannot find, connect with other hackerspaces abroad)! I will definitely try to visit some Greek hackerspaces in the near future!

Best,
Harris
fmao: please send me an email and i'll try to help you with anything you might need. it's currently my exams period so i might be late to respond though.
@harris, that's awesome news! i'll definitely keep that in mind, and we'll be glad to see you come and visit in P-Space.

btw, the Patras Robotics Club (who are great guys and some of them members of P-Space) have their own Ultimaker, so if anyone needs to, we should be able to print even better parts.
June 14, 2012 02:36PM
Hi all

Im from Heraklion Crete and just started building a prusa mendel. I'm currently assembling the hardware parts i could use any kind of help (hardware-sanguinololu-software)
Contact me in kokkinosmixalis@gmail.com.
June 22, 2012 04:12PM
Hello people Im from heraklion crete and I own a makerbot thing-o-matic I have just finnished assembly and tommorow will start calibrating .
So if anyone in the future need any parts for rep rap just tell me to talk about and see what can I do.
Btw didn't knew we have a hackerspace here in Heraklion if anyone knows something please tell me .(where it is and stuff).
Giati milame agglika afou eimaste ellhnes omos?
June 22, 2012 08:49PM
Kalispera,
exoume mazepsei kai emeis ta ilika gia prusa iteration 2, tin epomeni evdomada pistevoume tha to exoume assembled. Oso gia to labaki, simera ekleise 1 xrono! Perissotera info @ www.tolabaki.gr . An thes avrio to mesimeri ~3 tha eimaste kapoia atoma ekei, alliws opoiadipote alli imera mporeis na steileis email sto saloni _at tolabaki _teleia_ gr.
August 25, 2012 06:32PM
Γειας σας παιδιά.
Γιάννης από Θεσσαλονίκη.

Εδώ και καιρό ψάχνομαι να φτιάξω και εγώ έναν 3D printer. Διαβάζω και σιγά σιγά αρχίζω να μαζεύω τα υλικά. Σκέφτομαι να φτιάξω ένα Prusa iteration 2. Να δούμε πως θα πάει.
Χαιρετώ.
August 29, 2012 09:53AM
Χαιρετίσματα σε όλους τους πρωτοπόρους,

είμαι φοιτητής της καλών τεχνών, ενδιαφέρομαι πολύ να αποκτήσω μια μηχανή τρισδιάστατης εκτύπωσης καθότι θα με βοηθήσει πολύ στα εφαρμοσμένα που εξασκώ στη σχολή. Τα προβλήματα μου είναι 2 βασικά... α) το οικονομικό β) είμαι καλός στην συναρμολόγηση σε έτοιμα υλικά και στον χειρισμό μηχανών αλλά όχι στο να τα κάνω όλα από το 0.

Θέλω πολύ κάποιος να γίνει μέντορας μου και να με βοηθήσει να φτιάξω με το λιγότερο πιθανό κόστος κάποια από τις παραπάνω μηχανές για τις οποίες δεν έχω καταλάβει γιατί υπάρχουν τόσα μοντέλα... Το σίγουρο είναι ότι την θέλω να είναι αρκετά ακριβής στις εκτυπώσεις της.

Υπάρχει κάποιος που θέλει να βοηθήσει;; Παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μου μέσω Private Messages...

Ευχαριστώ πολύ, Αλέξης

Γλυπτική 4ο έτος, κατεύθυνση τρισδιάστατων εφαρμογών...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 09:55AM by lowkickfighter.
September 10, 2012 10:28AM
Kalispera

Meta apo kairo kai poli taleporia katefera na ftiaksw ena Prusa i2 (me arketi voitheia sta ilektronika meri apo ta paidia sto LABAKI). Briskomai sto irakleio kritis, opios endiaferete gia ta plastika kommatia i gia opoia pliroforia mporei na epoikinwnisei mazi mou. Exw idi etoimo 1 set I2 perisio. to mail mou einai Kokkinosmixalis@gmail.com
September 15, 2012 12:49PM
Γεια σου Αλέξη (lowkickfighter)
Αν θέλεις να προχωρήσεις στην κατασκευή ενός reprap, η αλήθεια είναι ότι δύσκολα θα καταφέρεις να βρεις κάποιον να σε βοηθάει βήμα βήμα, απλά επειδή απαιτεί πολύ χρόνο. Το καλύτερο που μπορείς να κάνεις είναι να μπεις στο [www.reprap.org]. Πίστεψέ με έχει σχεδόν τα πάντα. Ό,τι δεν καταλάβεις μπορείς να ψάξεις σε αυτό forum και όλο και κάποιος στον κόσμο θα έχει την ίδια απορία με εσένα. Αλλιώς ρωτάς εδώ και όποιος ξέρει πιστεύω θα σου απαντήσει.

Όσον αφορά στο κόστος, πρέπει να αποφασίσεις αρχικά ποιο μοντέλο θέλεις να κατασκευάσεις. Νομίζω το πιο οικονομικό είναι το Prusa. Έπειτα μπορείς να κατασκευάσεις τα πλαστικά μέρη από άλλα υλικά και να τα αντικαταστήσεις. Εγώ για παράδειγμα χρησιμοποίησα φενιζόλ και mdf όπως μπορείς να δεις εδώ [reprapgreece.blogspot.gr]. Αν επιθυμείς να ρίξεις κι άλλο το κόστος της κατασκευής σου μπορείς να μην τοποθετήσεις έτοιμο κύκλωμα όπως GEN6, αλλά να κατασκευάσεις εσύ ένα. Σχετικές οδηγίες υπάρχουν και σε αυτό το forum. Εγώ δεν έχω ιδέα από κυκλώματα και δεν το προσπάθησα καν.

Όσο για το δεύτερό σου πρόβλημα, μην αγχώνεσαι καθόλου. Στην ουσία οι οδηγίες και τα απαραίτητα υλικά υπάρχουν αναλυτικά στο reprap.org. Απλά ιδέα σου είναι ότι ξεκινάς από το 0.

Καλή τύχη.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2012 12:50PM by cubaelibras.
September 15, 2012 03:20PM
@cubaelibras

Να σου κάνω μια ερώτηση; Είμαι στη φάση που μαζεύω τα υλικά. Ξέρω ότι σχεδόν όλα μπορώ να τα παραγγείλω από έξω και να τελειώνω γρήγορα, αλλά είπα ότι μπορώ να βρώ να το πάρω από εδώ μπας και γλιτώσω και κάποια έξοδα (αν και μερικές φορές είναι πιο ακριβά τλκ).

Αυτό που με τίποτα δε μπορώ να εντοπίσω είναι τα smooth rods. Ίσως φταίει που δε ξέρω και πως να το μεταφράσω (βέργεςwinking smiley. Μέχρι να μάθω ότι τα threaded rods δε τα λένε "ράβδους με σπείρωμα" αλλά "ντίζες" δεν μπορούσα να βρω, μετά βρίσκω παντού!

Η ερώτηση λοιπόν είναι, εσύ από που βρήκες αυτές τις ράβδους; Και έχουν κάποια ονομασία που απλά μου διαφεύγει;

Ευχαριστώ!
Argiris
September 15, 2012 03:45PM
Αυτό που ζητάς είναι είτε "ασημάτσαλο" με την διάμετρο που θές είτε "άξονας".Το ιδανικώτερο είναι να πάρεις ρεκτιφιαρισμένους άξονες (έχουν τις μικρότερες ανοχές) αλλά και το ασημάτσαλο πρέπει να είναι ΟΚ.
September 15, 2012 06:03PM
@Argiris

Ευχαριστώ για την πληροφορία. Δυστυχώς μια πρόχειρη αναζήτηση στο google δε μου έδωσε και πολύ χρήσιμα αποτελέσματα. Οπότε, ξέρει κανείς που θα μπορούσα να βρω στη Θεσσαλονίκη "ασημάτσαλο" M8;

Επίσης κάπου διάβασα ότι αυτές οι βέργες καλό είναι από "rolled steel" δηλαδή να έχουν προέλθει από έλαση αν δε κάνω λάθος. Ισχύει αυτό για το "ασημάτσαλο";
September 16, 2012 06:05PM
@imargonis

Ψάξε καλύτερα "ατσαλόβεργα" ή καλύτερα (δυστυχώς με λίγο μεγαλύτερο κόστος) λεία ανοξείδωτη ράβδο. Ξεκίνα από κάποιο σιδεράδικο της γειτονιάς σου, άν δεν έχει ρώτα που μπορεί να βρείς και σύντομα θα βγάλεις άκρη.
Μή ζητάς Μ8 γιατι είναι τύπος σπειρώματος και θα τους μπερεδέψεις. Θέλεις λεία ράβδο διαμέτρου 8 χιλιοστών.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login