Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MakerFaire 2012

Posted by akhlut 
MakerFaire 2012
June 14, 2012 10:18PM
Greetings fellow NJ reprappers! Just wondering if there is any interest in putting together an NJ RUG entry for this Septembers Maker Faire. The call for makers just went out...

- akhlut

Just remember - Iterate, Iterate, Iterate!

[myhomelessmind.blogspot.com]
Re: MakerFaire 2012
July 26, 2012 07:10AM
Forgive the crosspost in a few regional forums:

This year at Maker Faire NYC we're going to have a giant 3D printing area. I think we're talking about a 60'x40' tent that'll be made up of both commercial vendors and hobbyists alike. If you're a hobbyist and you have an interesting printer, or are printing interesting things and don't mind spending 20+ hours answering questions then this might be for you! This will be the third year in a row of doing this and it's always a good time.

Details are still being worked out, but we might also have an area for short talks on various 3D printing topics so keep that in mind as well.

Now is the time to sign up: [makerfaire.com]

We also have a Google+ event going for discussion / photos / etc: [goo.gl]

Let me know if you have questions!

JohnA.
Re: MakerFaire 2012
July 02, 2013 09:32PM
This will be updated by my son soon but as a heads up, we will be returning to the NY Maker Faire this year! Last year we were the largest viewed non-commercial Maker group. Come on out and bring your printer! We will have Prusa RepRaps printing (and maybe Joe himself will be there again?), Unimakers, MakerBots and many, many more! We need makers like you to join us!

Come Join us at Maker Faire New York 2013!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login