Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HI im chris and live in plymouth

Posted by chris33 
HI im chris and live in plymouth
October 16, 2012 05:19PM
Hi thought id put this thread out im starting to collect stuff to start a build and looking for local help and parts im after the full set of plastic parts for a prusa menda i2, and wonder if anyone would print us the parts at cost ty, I want to build it to build other machinery ty
Re: HI im chris and live in plymouth
October 24, 2012 03:21PM
Chris,

Might be able to help. I live just south of Totnes and have a usually-working Prusa. It's doing a reasonable job with PLA at the moment - although it did try to burst into flames last night when the heated nozzle thermistor disconnected itself... Should be back "on air" shortly.

Give us a shout via PM if you're interested. I also do a good line in heated nozzles and blocks, and extruder drive bolts (due to having a milling machine in one corner of the garage!)

- Brian
October 26, 2012 07:51PM
Ideal once I get my car fixed id love to see one in action, and basically want I one to start building other things I got all the bolts near enough and washers from work its plastic bits and bearings ill need for frame, understable I have a missus so hence why im trying get costs down lol, im not in big hurry cos im not starting till after xmas
December 19, 2012 02:29PM
Hi Chris,

I am abdulla and alos living in plymouth. at the moment I am building my 3d printer. maybe we can help each other.
February 17, 2013 10:35PM
Hi abdulla yes it would be great pm we should organise a meet
March 19, 2013 06:37AM
Hey
Nealeb in another topic you said you have a lathe is it up and running yet?
March 19, 2013 12:47PM
Chris,

Yes, lathe in full working order! What were you thinking about?

- Brian
March 22, 2013 09:52AM
Is it possible to make a in total length would be 12mm, diameter 5mm one end 6mm length m4 threaded and the other end m3 tapped hole made out of brass ill price up material, im going ask at work first but very doubt theyll make me four
March 22, 2013 09:55AM
What it is im builing a i3 and had tap holes to 4mm but the bed will have 3mm holes
Hi,
Sorry about that I was busy with my study.
we can arengge a meeting if you want this is my email abdll1@hotmail.com it will be better for communication and faster.

regards,
abdulls
March 31, 2013 05:14AM
Abdulla I have emailed you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login