Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did anyone buy a kit from Stewart Starbuck?

Posted by Jan M 
Did anyone buy a kit from Stewart Starbuck?
January 31, 2014 04:41PM
Hi
I bought a Prusa Mendel kit from Stewart last year and have just replaced the chip to be able to run Marlin. I'm having difficulty configuring it without access to the numbers Stewart downloaded on the old chip. Did anyone else buy a kit from Stewart, and if so, do you know how it was programmed? He may have put a file online for us to refer to, but I've searched Github and can't find one there. Alternatively, does anyone know how to contact Stewart? The details he gave me for email, phone and website no longer work.
Thanks
Jan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2014 04:41PM by Jan M.
Re: Did anyone buy a kit from Stewart Starbuck?
May 18, 2014 03:08PM
what youu talking about chip? on the arduinio? what board your using? if its ardunio and ramps then you need to upload your firmware usin arduino console but can't help much unless you can confirm what board your using

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
May 19, 2014 04:43PM
Thanks. We started again from scratch to get all the measurements and details. The printer is now working and on loan to Brighton Hackerspace. I don't know what happened to Stewart. He seemed to have a good business. I hope he's ok.
August 08, 2014 08:13AM
Just so this isn't left unanswered, I can confirm I am okay. I closed the business over a year ago now and haven't really been following the printing scene since.

Glad to hear you got everything sorted though Jan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login