Group Filament order from Faberdashery
January 03, 2012 11:20PM
Anybody want to go in on a group order from Faberdashery http://www.faberdashery.co.uk/products-page/ for filament. Their colors look stellar and you can buy by the meter. I'm planning on getting the rainbow pack. The only downfall is that they are in the UK, so splitting shipping costs with somebody would be nice.

If we order it by the 6th then I think we could have it by the next Reprap get together on the 14th.

Anybody in?

-Andy P.
Re: Group Filament order from Faberdashery
January 05, 2012 01:34PM
Today is hte last day to make an order. So far I have Dave for a 3mm Rainbow Pack and myself for a 1.75mm Rainbow pack. I may try 5m of the glow-in-the0dark as well.
January 07, 2012 06:42PM
Hi Andy,

We'd love to help your group get some lovely Faberdashery filament smiling smiley
Drop us a message and we can see what we can do for you...
[www.faberdashery.co.uk]

- Clare

Faberdashery
January 07, 2012 10:39PM
Hey Faberdashery! That's awesome that you would take the time to reply on our forum.

Unfortunately, when I went to order, the Rainbow packs were out of stock. Is there any way to still place an order, and then be informed when the filament is expected to be restocked?
Any plans of setting up a store in the USA?

-Andy P.
January 08, 2012 10:32AM
Hi Andy,

I have just reset the stock levels on the site- so it should be ok now.
We always try to support the community and esp. hacker spaces. If you email us we can provide a small discount and also find you the best deal possible on shipping. It's always quicker to email us, as we don't offer check these forums.

Many thanks,
Clare

Faberdashery
January 19, 2012 06:00PM
This order has been completed. Between the four us we paid about $15/each for shipping. This is equivalent to what you would pay from Ultimachine had you made an individual order. Faberdashery is more expensive than ultimachine or makergear, however the actually have PLA in stock and they have a dazzling array of colors. Nobody else offers a rainbow pack yet.

Let me know if you are interested in getting in on a future order.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login