Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idaho Falls Area

Posted by GW 
Re: Idaho Falls Area
April 16, 2013 05:29PM
Skyline activity center has classrooms we could rent for $10 / hr. Or maybe the technical colledge would have a room we could use.

Bryan
May 24, 2013 12:25AM
I'm still open for a meet sometime, although school ends next week and this summer is going to be pretty crazy... I can still get us in my shop here in Blackfoot. It'll be kind of packed up for summer maintenance / cleaning but I can probably still schedule some work days if anyone is interested.

Also willing to go somewhere else if anyone else is doing anything and I can bring a printer if needed!

Probably the best way to get ahold of me is to just email me at dorkpunch @ yahoo.com. Lets get something set up!
February 07, 2014 03:19AM
Wanting to put together a bulk order of PLA or ABS. IF you go in on this, it will be only ~$19 per kg spool. Some of the best plastic I have printed. Made in USA. pushplastic.com for colors and types.
Let me know!
January 11, 2015 11:21AM
Hey what's up my fellow Eastern Idahoans!

Just finished assembling my first 3D printer (Prusa i3) and am hooked! It's actually my sons, so now I have to build my own, and am thinking of a Wilson variant. Anyways, if there are some folks here who want to meet up let me know, it'd be awesome to see others machines / prints!

I started a local FB group as well for those of us that like to tinker with stuff = https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastidahomakers/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 11:22AM by xhamburglarx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login