Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

May/June RepRap Hangout

Posted by AndyP 
May/June RepRap Hangout
May 18, 2012 03:28PM
It's been a while since we have met for a RepRap hangout. We have a couple of new printers that need to show off their goods. If you need help tweaking yours, building it, or learning new tricks then this is your time.

With it being summer time now, I'm thinking weekends will be busy with camping/outdoors stuff and a weeknight might work better. How does Tuesday June 5th sound for folks to meet at the OpenLab Space?

-Andy P.
Re: May/June RepRap Hangout
May 25, 2012 07:26PM
Tuesday, June 5th from 6:30-? we will be at the OpenLab for a RepRap 3D Printing session.

Bring your 3D Printers no matter what state they are in. We will be giving help on whatever is needed to give you and your machine the best prints possible.

If there is interest, I can give a short demo on OpenSCAD. I've also become pretty good at restarting failed prints. If you've been scared of reading GCODE, now is the time to get over that fear and salvage your prints!

We love to see the latest projects people are working on as well.

It would also be fun to brainstorm on a possible 3D Printing Design Contest as I think we have enough people in the Boise area to start.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login