Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Next Idaho RUG Meeting?

Posted by vis0r 
Next Idaho RUG Meeting?
January 26, 2011 05:10AM
Hey, so im pretty new to the usergroup... My name is Grant, and im really glad to see people in Boise getting involved with the RepRap Project.

I missed the last meeting, and was wondering if you guys had any ideas for when the next meeting should take place? When's everyone available?

Where is everyone at with their Mendel Builds?

-------------------------------
[www.vis0r.net]
-------------------------------
Re: Next Idaho RUG Meeting?
January 29, 2011 11:27PM
As far as meeting at the shop, I have to base it around the circuit basics workshop that we are putting on at the REuseum, what about the 2nd or last Saturday in Feb?

CidVilas just got Blue Mendel printing...its pretty. [www.flickr.com]
January 30, 2011 02:57AM
Man, that is pretty grinning smiley

Im Down with Saturday February 12th, by then ill have my Mendel mechanically assembled, all i need now are electronics and hot-end parts...

If anyone else cant make it im perfectly fine waiting till the end of the month....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2011 03:15AM by vis0r.
January 31, 2011 12:08AM
The 26th would be best for me.

The Blue Mendel looks Great!

John Bischoff
February 01, 2011 06:21PM
Yessir! I am officially a Reprap Mendel Technician. Maybe i will bring her in for the next meeting.

Im open to either date.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2011 12:22AM by CidVilas.
February 03, 2011 02:21AM
I am fine with either the 12th or 26th as the next meeting. I think I will have to piece mine together over time as I only have ~$30 to commit per month. I like the sounds of the Mendel over a Cupcake.
February 05, 2011 08:09PM
It seems through consensus and ease of planning that we'll dedicate the 26th of February to RUG at the Reuseum. The last meeting started at 6pm, but since we seem to have a couple Mendels printing, and more in construction, anyone is welcome to arrive in the afternoon during store hours and set up at our worktables to build and print.

Mark your calendars for the 26th!
August 02, 2011 02:21AM
I'd like to propose another meeting.

I just completed my first RepRap (Prusa - four days to first print!) and it'd be great to connect with some other reprap folks. I certainly would love some pointers for fine tuning, but would also like to see what others have been doing with their printers.

Maybe in the next month or so?
August 06, 2011 11:48AM
How about September 10th?
August 08, 2011 11:48PM
Sept 10th sounds good. I have all my motors moving. Now I need to tighten things up and test the extruder.
August 09, 2011 10:38AM
I'll put it on a new thread here on our forum and email everyone..

September 10th- Idaho RUG Meetup. BYOBB. (Bring your own bots, beer.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login