Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[thefutureis3d.com] For those that need help with: RAMPS1.4, ReplicatorG34, Skeinforge 47 Marlin RC2

Posted by Adventure 
I have placed all my files for public download on my web site. Please feel free to download and use them. I have been working on them for a month now. Download the latest serial number and that will give you a ready to run ReplicatorG34 with Skeinforge 47 already configured with ready to use profiles.

There is also a link to a zip file that has all you need for programing your RAMPS1.4 with the latest Marlin RC2 firmware that is ready to run a Mendel with RAMPS 1.4, Skeinforge 47, ReplicatorG34, Marlin-rc2.. These profiles are for Stepper Extruder's only. If you want DC motors you will need to run my older download that are Gen3 boards that I hope no one is still using.

Come check out our site and learn all about 3D printing. We are here to help.

Good Luck everyone, I hope this helps someone out. I know what a struggle it is to get started.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2012 03:22PM by Adventure.

Jeff Christiana
I emailed you a few weeks ago and didn't get response, I'd like to know if you would be willing to let go of one of those 12x12 heated build platforms without me buying whole machine and what it would cost me.
Did some one get back with you? I don't recognize you handel. Sorry if I missed your e-mail. Try again. support@thefutureis3d.com

Jeff Christiana
I have updated the download site... Have fun...

[thefutureis3d.com]

Jeff Christiana
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login