Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weird behavior of electronics

Posted by DOYT 
Weird behavior of electronics
August 03, 2017 05:29AM
Hi guys,

I have some problems with my electronics. I'm using ramps 1.4, arduino mega and LCD 2004. As you can see in the picture sometimes I got some garbage on my LCD. I have checked all the connections over an over again. I tried with 3 different LCD's but the problem still exist. I have also changed the LCD adaptor that one who is making the connection between the LCD cables and Ramps. It happends during the print or when the print is on idle. If it happens during the print, sometimes the printer goes crazy for a few seconds like it's printing weird lines and then come back to what it should print. And sometimes it's just blank.......Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments:
open | download - 20629870_1583933481662040_122174422_o.jpg (81.5 KB)
Re: Weird behavior of electronics
August 03, 2017 05:58AM
Make sure the lcd ribbon cables are well away from any high voltage cables, (stay well away from stepper cables, hot end cables, heated bed cables and all power cables)

make sure the lcd cables are as short as practical

If you have particularly long lcd cables you may need shielded cables.
Re: Weird behavior of electronics
August 03, 2017 12:25PM
I did this but without any result. I just can t understand............I have tried with 4 different new SD card..... still the same result. Replace all the electronics..... still, same result
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login