New RAMPS design

Posted by MrAlvin 
Re: New RAMPS design
March 30, 2020 04:23AM
Thankyou!!!!
April 23, 2020 08:46PM
Hi

i have a Adafruit Grand Central M4 and seems this board is full compatible with it. is still possible buy one?

i have sent to you a email few days ago

greetings!
April 24, 2020 04:26PM
sl1pkn07
Hi

i have a Adafruit Grand Central M4 and seems this board is full compatible with it. is still possible buy one?

i have sent to you a email few days ago

greetings!

Hi sl1pkn07,
yes, it is possible to get get a board.

Some events did however come up, so I will get back to you next week. Okay.

Talk to you later,
Alvin
e2d
October 01, 2020 01:24PM
Hi MrAlvin, I'm also very interested to your ramps 1.4.4 board! Can you tell me informations about how to buy one?
Thankyou very much!

e2d
December 30, 2020 11:02PM
Hi MrAlvin! Hope things are going well for you. I am upgrading my printer to use a Ramps and a AGCM4. Right now I have a Ramps 1.4 which I modified for 3.3v. I would rather use your Ramps 1.4.4 if that is possible. Not sure if you still have any on hand that you would sell or if there is a way I can get one made.

Also if you need any help doing testing of anything I would be willing to help as much as I am able.
November 28, 2021 12:36PM
Hello All.

Sorry about the very long silence, on my part. For decades I have had some health issues. And about a year ago, a new (rather serious) health issue, took me by surprise. And I got a major spin for my money.

I am, sorry to say that I have had to abandon the current electronics projects. So I do not expect to finish development on the RAMPS 1.4.4 board.

This past year, I have however also come across a couple of Ultimaker Original's, that I was able to purchase for next to nothing. It suits me well (in my current condition) to have something that works. And where I can make small projects, that will only take 20-60 minutes at a time.

On a side note: The Ultimaker Original does not have room for a RAMPS 1.4 style setup. So if I am (eventually to try again) to design a new PCB. Then it will be based on the very flat style of the Ultimaker 1.5.7 board. FYI, I havealready have some first glances at it, and I like how the board is simply bigger, and has more room for actual jumpers, so I will not have to resort to this very small solder-jumpers. I did however discover that 0603 0R (zero ohm) chips, fits on the solder jumpers. But I digress.

I just wanted to check in.
Sorry that I did not have any (good) news about the 1.4.4 version of the RAMPS board.

Talk to you all later.

MrAlvin (a die hard very basics 3D printer fan)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login