Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

truobleshooting steppenplan with ramps 1.4 and my steppermotors

Posted by DreGrave 
truobleshooting steppenplan with ramps 1.4 and my steppermotors
November 05, 2019 04:26PM
hi there

I need a little bit help because getting frustrated and confused and i lost my patience. i need a good starting point to solve the problems that i have with my steppermotors .the z-axis is functioning when turn on the display for example 10mm the only thing is that i doubting about the fact of they turning in the right direction. only the x-motor and the y-motor shakes and vibrating when i give up x-amount mm of movement in the display. what are the correct color order to wire my steppermotors these are my steppermotors [nl.aliexpress.com] and what is the + and the - from 1a and 1b and 2a and 2b from the ramps 1.4 it stands never-where descripted on the internet . what is the right/correct wire order. i know that i can change it also in the firmware(i am using marlin 1.1.9) but for now it look me right to wire it firstly correct. but what is the right wire order. i have try also to re-flash marlin but that gives a error in arduino IDE(stk500v2_disable() failed to leave programming) to get a right and fresh starting point.i am a little bit be quite the trail. what is a good approach and steppenplan to solve the problems( and close things out) that i have with the steppenmotors. by the way the extrudr motor dont work on the extruderports but when i plug the extrudermotor on a other axis-port then the work.

what is a right steppenplan??
Re: truobleshooting steppenplan with ramps 1.4 and my steppermotors
November 05, 2019 05:00PM
Wiring is the same as originally used stepper driver A4988

Work out what wires are your two coils and connect as indicated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login