Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Request to have a group for ( Albany and Greater Capital District, NY, USA )

Posted by owism8 
Request to have a group for ( Albany and Greater Capital District, NY, USA )
February 08, 2011 02:38PM
Hello. I'm requesting that we have a group open for the Capital District, NY area which includes Albany, Schenectady, And Troy NY; each city is 10 minutes from each other. Albany is the Capital of New York. We have one of the best Polytechnic Institutes in the country here in Troy NY called Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. www.rpi.edu . We also have the following universities in our area: State University of New York , Sage College, The College of Saint Rose, Hudson Valley Community College (President Obama visited last year), and RPI which I mentioned above. I think the student body would spark a huge activity within this area of 3D printing.
-O

Would you please create a forum for my home town of
Albany and Greater Capital District, NY, USA ?

Thanks,
John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2011 11:31AM by owism8.
Re: Request to have a group for ( Albany and Greater Capital District, NY, USA )
March 02, 2011 05:16PM
Any Admins with the Reprap project?

Or.. is this dead?
Re: Request to have a group for ( Albany and Greater Capital District, NY, USA )
March 03, 2011 05:44PM
Whoops! It will be up this evening.

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
March 04, 2011 01:01AM
Ah, forum's up! grinning smiley

You'll probably want to edit this page:
http://reprap.org/wiki/RUG/New_York_Albany_And_Greater_Capital_District

And don't forget to join reprap-dev, our secret official mailing list for developers, since you're probably an official developer:
http://lists.reprap.org/mailman/listinfo/reprap-dev

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
March 04, 2011 09:17AM
Thank you sir

-Owais
Instructor
Young Engineers Academy
www.yeacademy.org
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login