Request forum for West of England RepRap Group

Posted by vizion 
Request forum for West of England RepRap Group
April 14, 2011 04:59AM
Hi Can you please create a West of England Reprap User Group Forum
Thank you

David Southwell
Hi David,

My names Ryan and i'm currently living in Birmingham, and have started to build my Prusa Mendel frame (waiting for the electronics to be delivered)
How many people are in your RepRap group.

Many thanks,

Ryan
Hello!!!

I am an electronic engineer from Poole who has a small group who wish to build a REPRAP machine. I am currently bemused by the different variants there seem to be out there...I would like a local contact who has a working viable machine and experience to refer to. If you know anyone within striking distance of Poole..please advise.

My little group would logially become members of any west country UG

Regards
Graham Coast
Re: Request forum for West of England RepRap Group
September 03, 2011 08:33AM
Hi smiling smiley
Anyone from Cornwall?
I live near Penzance. Just wondering If there was anyone close.

Liam,
Hello Ryan,

Did you get your Prusa Mendal going? A friend of mine is working with the the printworks in moseley:

[www.facebook.com]

I'd quite like to get a reprap going there. Do you think you might be able to help?

Thanks,

Ed
November 20, 2011 05:16PM
Hi ed,

I live in Birmingham near the airport, I have built two complete printers and sold a few kits and parts on ebay. If you need a hand let me know.

Stuart
Ken
May 22, 2012 09:47AM
Anyone here got their machines working and fancy helping me print a 3d object for cash ?

Im based in Merley, Dorset..
January 20, 2013 12:34PM
Hi Liam,

I don't yet have anything built / designed / ordered / priced up but I do live near St.Just and would love to find out if you have anything built yet I could look at for ideas, this is my first post on here and I'm hoping it won't be my last eye rolling smiley

I don't have any spare cash to buy parts so I'll have to RepStrap it all the way which I'm hoping will include the electronics grinning smiley

Anyway whatever comes of this I thought I should hay Hi and I look forward to spending a lot more time on this board, I've wanted a 3D printer ever since I heard that someone built one however it's the costs of a kit that has kept me from daring to make a start.

Chat later maybe, Paddy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login