Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Portsmouth/Havant User Group

Posted by John Worley 
Portsmouth/Havant User Group
March 10, 2011 11:26AM
Anyone fancy a RepRap user group in the Portsmouth or Havant area?
Re: Portsmouth/Havant User Group
March 01, 2012 02:32PM
Hi John,
Came across your request. I know it was a while ago but I am building a Prusa and I am in the havant area.
Are you building one?

Steve....
March 08, 2012 05:17AM
Anybody out there??? did anything happen in Pompy??? am I talking to myself???
Graham Coast
www.coastelect.com
I'm completely new to this. I'm not far away (Brighton area) and would be interested if this group gets going.
July 09, 2012 09:27AM
Hi Steve,

Came across your request. I know it was a while ago but I am thinking about building a Prusa and I am in the Cowplain area.
August 16, 2012 06:32PM
Hi Guys,

I'm also completely new to this, and in the process of ordering parts for my first RepRap - a Prusa Iteration 2 build. I'm in Worthing, and it would be great to have some contact with local .... RepRappers??

If the group has got going I'm interested in hearing more about it. If not, any suggestions on how to go about getting it going?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Cheers,
Spudnik (Adam).
October 09, 2012 02:22PM
Hello all,

I haven't got a clue on how to put this big box of burnt wood electronics and bolts together!!
Anyone got a finished Mendell I can have a look at in the POMPEY AREA to look at the details??

Someone please help, Im worried about doing it wrong and inventing a teleporter by accident!
November 05, 2012 08:29AM
Hi Towers,

Bit of a journey, but I'm hosting a use group on the 14th if interested.

I'm in Bournemouth, PM or email me if you can make it! smiling smiley

Ed
November 08, 2012 04:19PM
Hi, Guys in the Portsmouth area, being a student and starting my project of the Pursa 2, I guess this is only a few of use on the 3D printer hype. I hope we can help each other out? ?
November 17, 2012 04:27AM
Hi,

I'm in worthing and just starting on the REPRAP journey.

Been doing a lot of research and currently I'm planning to make a MendelMax with printrboard electronics.

Hello to all you fellow makers.

Regards,
Colin.
November 20, 2012 04:50PM
Welcome Colin grinning smiley

Good luck with your build, any questions or problems ask away as I'm only in Soton!

[indieflows.blogspot.com]
[www.emakershop.com]
March 13, 2013 12:08PM
Hi guys,

I'm in Bognor Regis and want to start a prusa i2 and would be interested in any groups or meetings, am looking for good support for what looks like a great scene.

Looking forward to starting out this adventure.
March 13, 2013 12:15PM
Any particular reason for choosing the i2? If you've not seen the i3 is a very nice machine [www.youtube.com]

Not sure when the next meet up is planned though in the mean time you need any help with parts or advice drop me a line and welcome to the community smiling smiley
April 06, 2016 02:03AM
This group still alive?
Horndean Cad/Cammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login