Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help! Extruder sell/rent needed!

Posted by Sruk 
Help! Extruder sell/rent needed!
October 12, 2012 08:14AM
Hello from Croatia!

As I can see there is no Croatian sub-forum so I will try to state what's on my mind in this one.

A small team of 4 students from University of Zagreb, Croatia is on it's way to build the first 3D printer there. We came up with some ideas of our own and we are now in the final stages of finishing the printer. Also, we won a TOP20 place in Analog Design Contest of the Texas Instruments company for electronics design.

All of our work is GPL and it's presented here: http://3dprinter.zemris.fer.hr/index.html

Our biggest concern is the upcoming University review of our work and still we don't have a fully functional extruder. Ordering one from an e-Bay would be an option. It's not because a deadline is October the 19th 2012.

My biggest prayer is if there is a soul good enough to lend/rent us or sell to us a fully functional extruder. I am aware of the weight of this plea but there is to little time to think of anything else.

I'll leave You with this stated above and try to answer any of your questions or propositions during the following days. Any sign of good will is meaningful and important to us.

Thank you!
Re: Help! Extruder sell/rent needed!
October 16, 2012 08:22AM
sent you a pm!
Re: Help! Extruder sell/rent needed!
October 28, 2012 06:45PM
Thank You everyone!

Problem solved! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login