December 7 Meetup
Posted by: Sublime ()
Date: November 29, 2011 05:45PM

The only decision made at the last meeting was to have the meetings every two weeks to make them easier to remember instead of the second wednesday and two weeks after. This will also mean people not available on the second wednesday of the month to still attend while only missing the odd meeting.

The next meeting will be at the Boston Pizza in Walnut grove (same as 1 month ago) unless we come up with a better plan before then.

At this meeting I would really like to figure out a location for our future meetings and possibly the creation of a Hacker Lab type location.

Brad

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver

Re: December 7 Meetup
Posted by: johnbiehler ()
Date: November 29, 2011 06:32PM

Unfortunately I've got my work Christmas party on the 7th so I won't be able to attend sad smiley

[johnbiehler.com]

Posted by: wallester ()
Date: November 30, 2011 02:12PM

I'm in.

Date: December 05, 2011 02:30PM

Posted by: ECSuyu ()
Date: December 05, 2011 04:46PM

ill be there

Posted by: rantenki ()
Date: December 06, 2011 09:30PM

I am unlikely to make this one, as I am still fighting off a flu (stupid flushot, what good is it). Sorry guys, wish I could make it.

New Citadel Mendel
Our Maker Faire projects.
677 mm/s rapids.
Old Sherline/EMC2 first run.

Posted by: ECSuyu ()
Date: December 07, 2011 03:09PM

Brad if the meet is still happening is it still at the usual time of 7pm? Im guessing as of right now it'll be just the 3 of us.

Posted by: gonzo007 ()
Date: December 07, 2011 03:48PM

My wife is out a Christmas thing tonight. If she gets home early enough I will try and make it out.

Colin

Date: December 07, 2011 05:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.