Canada, Fraser Valley B.C. RUG  :  Reprap Forum The fastest message board... ever.

VMMF, Looking to trade up
Posted by: i-make-robots ()
Date: July 16, 2012 05:52PM

Hi, all!

Thanks again for saving my rump on sunday at the VMMF. Overnight my drawbot fell over and my 3D printed spools broke. Eugene printed me some new ones and they're still working fantastic.

Which brings me to part 2. See, I sell robot kits like line-followers, and drawing robots. Some of these have 3D printed parts. I've been relying on the Vancouver Hack Space to provide me with printing services but both of their machines have been broken since the faire.

I'm not into 3D printer hacking and yet I need a machine more than ever for my work. A while ago I was sent a prototype 3D printer that's never really done it's thing right - it needs a heated bed and there's some kind of friction messing up movement on one axis. I'm looking to trade it (A BuildYourCNC WhiteAnt) for a complete set of mechanical and electrical components to build my own prusa or mendel. Fully assembled and ready to go would be even better.

Basically.. I'm looking to eliminate the headache of my existing machine and trade to one that will give me reliability. I'm willing to cover the difference in price. I hope that making this exchange I can supply you with parts for a machine, get this thing out of my house, and save some money at the same time.

So: Anyone want to make a deal?

Please & Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.