Canada, Fraser Valley B.C. RUG  :  Reprap Forum The fastest message board... ever.

July Meetup eye popping smiley
Posted by: Sublime ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:26AM

Hello everyone,

I forgot to talk about one thing at tonight's meeting. Our first meeting of July would normally be the 4th but I have someone coming over from Japan that would like to get together with us and discuss printing, robotics and hacking in general. He will be here Sunday July 8th and Monday July 9th. Does anyone have any issues with having the first meeting of July on the 8th instead of the 4th or maybe having two meetings in one week? Also does anyone have issues with it being closer to transit or maybe someone hosting a printing day?

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: July Meetup eye popping smiley
Posted by: kburr ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:43AM

That would be great, Sunday would work awesome. Does your friend from Japan have a printer?

Posted by: johnbiehler ()
Date: May 31, 2012 02:27PM

I may be camping that weekend.

[johnbiehler.com]

Posted by: rantenki ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:50PM

Let me check with the wife on hosting a printing day. I think I might be able to do that (and perhaps I'll get a keg).

New Citadel Mendel
Our Maker Faire projects.
677 mm/s rapids.
Old Sherline/EMC2 first run.

Date: June 06, 2012 06:39PM

That would be great if you could. I could finally bring over the leather tooling stuff to show you guys too. I may even have a small project for the sherline by then.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog

Date: June 07, 2012 10:50AM

Meetup at my place either the eighth or ninth confirmed! Let's figure out which works better for everybody then make it official.

Votes?

New Citadel Mendel
Our Maker Faire projects.
677 mm/s rapids.
Old Sherline/EMC2 first run.

Date: June 07, 2012 05:05PM

The eighth is also tentatively the VHS AGM, so I probably cannot do that date, unless they change it. They are voting now though, and it might move. I'll fill in details later today.

Date: June 09, 2012 03:38AM

Ok my guests flight out of town is Monday so I am going to schedule a meeting of some sort for Sunday. If we can have it at your place that would be cool but otherwise it will be at BP in the evening.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.