Canada, Fraser Valley B.C. RUG  :  Reprap Forum The fastest message board... ever.

WTB: Prusa printed parts
Posted by: ARGLaser ()
Date: July 03, 2012 02:16AM

Could anyone print me the parts for an I2 Prusa fitted for LM8UU bearings + the parts for wades geared extruder? I'm trying to build my own printer and would like to purchase locally if possible.

I am in Richmond.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB: Prusa printed parts
Posted by: johnbiehler ()
Date: July 03, 2012 04:09PM

I can print you a set of parts...do you already have your vitamins?

My only issue will be timing...this week is quickly getting filled up and I'm out of town this weekend so I likely won't finish printing them until next week at the earliest.

[johnbiehler.com]

Posted by: ghostling ()
Date: July 10, 2012 04:32AM

while we're at it... i'm in need of a print of prusa lm8uu x-ends, lm8uu x-carriage, and a wade's accessible extruder that will fit a mixshop hotend.

Posted by: Sublime ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:35PM

We are not ignoring you its just that most of our machines are busy right now. I am sure someone will have some free time to print parts for you soon. You can also check with our expanded group (makerbots and BFB machines) at www.3D604.org

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver

Date: July 13, 2012 05:18AM

oh, ok.. well i disassembled my whole sells mendel cuz' i was dealing with x-axis backlash that i haven't been able to cure and the mendel-parts v6 hot end is leaking out the threads. so i figure i should try a different setup for the x-axis and put in a new hotend with it.

let me know if anyone has time and how much to print me those few bits. thx

Posted by: Glitch3DModels ()
Date: July 17, 2012 11:17PM

Hello Ghosting,

Please send me the specific .STL files you would like printed and I will give you a quote. I am in Vancouver, and was at the Vancouver Mini Maker Faire with my BFB 3D Touch. I would be happy to print something for you this weekend.

Email me at: glitch3dmodels@gmail.com

Andrew
@Glitch3DModels
Glitch3DModels.tumblr.com
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Date: July 19, 2012 11:06PM

hey, thx for the reply. I'm gonna try to finish the models sometime this weekend and send it to your email when it's done. hope i can get it done this weekend.

since what i need includes an extruder and x-carriage, it needs to be printed in ABS, preferably in white. thx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2012 11:09PM by ghostling.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.