Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

axis travels in only one direction confused smiley

geschrieben von Spritegeezer 
axis travels in only one direction confused smiley
28. January 2018 02:36
I recently upgraded my Original Prusa Mk2 to Mk2S. After reassembly the x-axis will only travel in one direction. If I flip the connector over it will only travel in the opposite direction. I tried new cables and connectors. I switched stepper motors (tried three different motors-third party vendor, Prusa does not sell the steppers seperately.) I tried flashing the firmware to no avail. I even purchased a new RAMBO mini board and flashed it, that didn't help. My only guess is I'm getting a wonky download of the firmware but since Prusa does not make the source code available and does not publish a checksum, I'm stuck. Would some kind soul publish a MD5 checksum of a known good copy of the firmware? I would be in your debt. If anyone has a better idea I am open to suggestions.confused smiley
Re: axis travels in only one direction confused smiley
28. January 2018 14:21
Homing works?
Endstops Check?

Gruß
Gregor
Re: axis travels in only one direction confused smiley
11. February 2018 03:20
With the marlin firmware, an axis, that has not performed a homing, can only be manually moved in one direction.

So you need to get your printer to perform a Homing, perhaps look for correct endstop-functioning, perhaps search for changes in the firmware to handle your endstops the correct way.

liebe Grüße

Minihawk

*** In Wirklichkeit ist die Realität ganz anders ***
In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.

Klicke hier, um Dich einzuloggen