Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

Marlin 1.0.0 RC2 Manual Config BLtouch

geschrieben von ccomito1223 
Marlin 1.0.0 RC2 Manual Config BLtouch
24. December 2018 11:37
Hi all, I didn't know where to ask this but I though you guys might be able to point me in the right direction. I have a Leapfrog Creatr (original) with their proprietary controller. The controller is based off Arduino and is using an ATMEGA2560 16AU 1349. I want to install a BLTouch. I have very limited information on this controller because Leapfrog will not release a pin out. I did however find an open header on the board that looks like it will work with the servo in the BLTouch. It has +5, ground and a pin on the header that I've traced back to pin 40 of the processor (labeled PL5 OC5C). I think I can use this pin as the control signal for the BLTouch but I don't know how to implement this in the Marlin firmware version that I have and I don't think I can upgrade without knowing all the pins defined on the Leapfrog board. Is there a way I can add the BLTouch part of the firmware to my existing firmware and define the open pin for BLTouch?

I've attached a block diagram of what I think I can but even with this I still have the firmware issue.

I'm not sure if I'm even phrasing this question correctly because I only know enough to be dangerous :-).

Any help is appreciated.
Anhänge:
Öffnen | Download - board layout-small.jpg (854.9 KB)
In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.

Klicke hier, um Dich einzuloggen